Last updated at 2:44, 27 Jun 2013 Uploaded at 3:46, 12 Apr 2012
An excerpt from the journal of a well travelled adventurer.
Notes from the Author
So obviously I have issues with updating things, I have been putting off releasing this mod for a while. I want to say I will work on it soon but I can't make promises, as before I'm not good at keeping them. I will try though.
Well from Onyx Cavern to Obsidian Caverns, this is the revamped and larger cavern in comparison to my Onyx Cavern mod. Happy to finally release it and hope to hear some feedback with suggestions and ideas.
- Possible CTD when travelling into Riverwood area
- Followers may not follow you into the caves (Should be fixed?)
- Experienced a weird error when pressing 2 while in the cavern to hotkey switch to another item I would be teleported instantly back to the cavern cave entrance. If anyone else has this bug, please let me know so I can get a deeper understanding at what is causing it.
- Character slightly freezes when equipping a torch from the caves (Could possibly a conflict with Torches Cast Shadows mod, will look into it)
- Moved entrance further away so there is no "To Skyrim" text
- Replaced some creatures
- Most Bandits are leveled
- Followers should follow you through the cave
- Initial Release
McclaudEagle for creating the navmesh manually after many failed auto-generated ones.