Last updated at 17:25, 18 Mar 2014 Uploaded at 17:28, 13 Mar 2012
Name: Hvila Home
Category: Abodes - Player Homes
02/18/2013 - Version 1.4
- Add Lower level (Weapons Room/ Sleeping quarters for 2 followers)
- More mannequins, display cases, weapon racks and plaques
- More storage
- Added static: plates, cups, baskets, etc.)
02/08/2013 - Version 1.3
- Fixed flickering lights
- Added more storage
- Cleaned-up front exterior
- Added more plants outside
- Replaced armour and weapons better suited for a low level player character.
- Mannequins stay in place.
- Requires Skyrim 1.8.151
- Verified with TES5 Edit to be cleaned
- Added smelter to the smithing area
3/13/2012 - Initial Release
Updating to latest version:
In the latest version of Hvila Home I have re-arranged furniture and added new items inside the home. It's important to un-install any previous version of Hvila Home and make a clean save before installing latest version. Don't forget to remove any important loot you've stored in containers before updating. :)
Nestled in a lovely forested location, this cozy Whiterun style home has all the amenities most
adventures would want. Though the home is companion friendly, there is no stable, but plenty
of grazing area in the yard for your horse. The smithing area is covered so during rainy
weather, should you not be on the road, you can find something to do. Archery target and a
pell are in the yard, as is a small vegetable and boticanial garden located at the back of the house.
* The chest at the foot of the bed upstairs do respawn.
West of Falkreath, on the left side of the road, about 200 meters south of
Roadside Ruins. Look for the lightpost. There is a marker for those
of you that fast travel.
1. Copy the Meshes folder and HvilaHome .esp file to SteamsteamappscommonskryimData
2. Start Skyrim Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file.
1. Start Skyrim Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.
2. Delete the following files:
None that I know.
The Manniquins are a little wonky at times. They may move location a few feet,
but as soon as you add apparel to them, they will return to their original spot.
You can send me a message at Tes Alliance or Tes Nexus.
I will be blunt this mod is an "as is home". Meaning, if it's not
the way you would have it... then make your own mod, damnit!
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim and the Creation Kit.
Thanks to TES Alliance and TESNexus for the a one-stop-shop resource for authors and players.
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
Thanks to Malachi Delacot for the lightpost idea, suggestions, and beta testing
Thanks to the Goddess for creating us all.
7-Zip - http://www.7-zip.org/download.html
Readme Generator - http://HammondsLegacy.com/obmm/tools_readme_generator1.asp
NifSkope - http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope