Last updated at 1:39, 25 Mar 2013 Uploaded at 0:47, 10 Mar 2012
This adds a very large basement connecting all houses in the game. You can enter the Hideout from any house in the game by opening the hatch found on in your house.
- Mining Cave
- Exterior Exit/Entrance
- Map Marker
- Unique NPCs, Dialogues and Quests
- Door Room (Includes 5 doors to every house in the game. Mage Quaters, Jarvaskr, Ragged Flaggon.)
- Two Enchanting/Alchemy Labs
- Woodcutter, Smithy, Craft Bench, Smelter, Skinning Rack, Workbench.
- 80+ Weapon Racks
- DragonPriest Mask holder
- 12+ Weapon Plaques of Various types
- 9+ Normal Mannequins (6 added in 0.3)
- 20+ Storage holders (Many more added in 0.3.5)
- Tons of area to decorate
- Dovahkiin's Recall Amulet Fixed (Still WIP.)
- Added Last Bust for Priest Masks (WIP.)
- Changed Nexus version to no BSA in hopes it plays nicer with NMM
**Remove your Masks from floating old Busts**
- Fixed Trainers
- Map Marker from Retreat fixed
- Girl Mannequins moved to Bedroom Closet, Replaced by Males
**Some hate the skin textured Female Mannequins, I don't blame them, Sorry**
- Removed Mini-Mannequins and Temp Room
**I did give time to remove your items, sorry if it wasn't enough**
- Added Many more Bookshelves
- Added Door to Jorvaskr
- few more small things
Q. Can I go from steam version to nexus version?
A. Steam version is a .ESP. Curse is a .ESM. You will lose your items if you update to this without removing your items from the Hideout first.
Q. I lost my items when updating, how do I get them back?