Last updated at 12:14, 26 Dec 2013 Uploaded at 22:33, 7 Mar 2012
You want more armor enchantments and you also miss the old enchantments 'Life Detection' and 'Invisibility' from Oblivion. This modification contain 27 new enchantments (For all enchantment descriptions checkout the readme) and one new follower (WIP).
Go to Riften where you'll meet the troll Marian.
- Exchanges your position with an attacking target with a chance of 5%
- You start to leave a trail of fire behind yourself when engaged in combat
- Get a 5% chance to teleport attacking targets to a random location
- Causes you to appear behind an attacking target with a chance of 5%
- Throws an exploding chicken in a random direction every 4 seconds when in combat
Wisp Shield enchantment:
- Creates an orbiting shield of 3 wisps that explode upon enemy contact
- Dealing 25 damage per wisp
- Wisp respawn got a cooldown of 3 minutes
Force Knockback enchantment:
- You got a chance of 5% to knock attacking enemies back
- You got a chance of 5% to fear attacking enemies
Force Push enchantment:
- You got a chance of 5% to force push attacking enemies
- You got a chance of 5% to disarm attacking enemies
- Just like the invisibility enchantment but it'll just activate when you are sneaking
- You get additional sneak bonus points
Last Chance enchantment:
- When you got less than 25% health the time slow down for 15 seconds
- This enchantment got a cooldown of 15 minutes
- When the enchantment is fully charged a message box will appear
Lightning Embrace enchantment:
- A random enemy will receive 5 damage points (every 5 seconds)
- New visual effects
Frozen Shield enchantment:
- You got a chance of 5% that attacking enemys become frozen
Constant Ethereal enchantment:
- When you have less than 25% health you got the chance of 5% to become ethereal
- As soon you are in a combat every 15 seconds subterfuge gets casted
- Every enemy around you will become insane
Shield Of Revenge enchantment:
- Enemies who attack you will receive 5 damage points
- Attackers get roastet
- New visual effects
Description of the Constant Night Vision Enchantment:
- You can see in the dark
Description of the Constant Invisibility Enchantment:
- If you are not sneaking you'll have to wait 5 seconds till you become invisible again.
- If you are sneaking you'll have to wait ca. 1 second till you become invisible again.
- As soon as you do something like for example speak to an actor you'll become again visible. After 1-5 seconds you'll become invisible again.
- If a forced guard dialogue happen and you become invisible during the dialogue, the dialogue gets aborted. (As soon you are in the "decision menu" it won't get aborted.)
- When you are invisible and guards are searching you because you did a crime, forced guard dialogues won't happen.
- Forced story dialogues will still happen even if you are invisible.
- NPCs will just detect you if you collide with them or when you are visible.
Description of the Constant Detect Life Enchantment:
- Hostile NPCs will glow red.
- Friendly NPCs will glow blue.
Description of the Constant Detect Life Sneaking Enchantment:
- Same like detect life but it'll be just active while sneaking