- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
Last updated at 23:44, 15 Aug 2014 Uploaded at 2:45, 19 Feb 2012
Author: Aralore Vlex
Note from Author Please READ
This revamp will NOT work with any older versions of Castle Dovah. Please completely uninstall and
delete any older versions of Castle Dovah you may have installed. This Revamp requires all 3 DLCs and I have
no plans to make a version that does not require them. For those of you that will be checking out this beta
please post anything you see that needs fixing with a screenshot if you can please. It will make the process
Also I will in need of someone(s) to write dialogue for NPCs and other things. Requirements: Good
imagination, writing skills, and time to dedicate.(NPCs are still in works and will be done after initial
- Latest Skyrim Patch
- Latest version of SKSE
- Dawnguard DLC
- Hearthfires DLC
- Dragonborn DLC
- General Stores v2 - storage resource for packrats by Harvey2112 (Be sure to endorse his mod as well after downloading, it is an awesome mod and deserves the credit.)
-General Displays & the Genteral Stores patch by Tueffel
These are some mods that may be useful with Castle Dovah:
- My Home Is Your Home - a mod for followers by Volek
- Spouses Can Live Everywhere by Amgepo and Emma
- Thieves Guild Treasure Fix by Tueffel
- No Quest Items by trira
- Throne Room
- Mage's Tower
- Alchemist Room
- Dining Hall
- Torture Room
- Lord's Quarters
- Vile Lair
- Hall of Dragons
- Servant Quarters
- The Drunken Dragon
- Bathing Room
- Grand Library
- Ore Mines
- All 9 Shrines of the Divine
- All 13 Standing Stones
- Weapon Racks
- Weapon Plaques
- Weapon and Shield Plaques
- Display Cases
- Master Skill Trainers (1 for each skill)
- Enchanting Tables
- Alchemy Tables
- Grinding Wheels
- Tanning Racks
- Chopping Block
- Enormous amount of storage
- Personal Carriage
- Much more……
- Chickenspits the Jester - Jester
- Captain Aralore Vlex - Guard Captain
- Ograk Shatur - Steward
- Captain Maximinus - Smuggler Captain
- Foreman Stenar Magia - Miners Foreman
Finding Castle Dovah
1. Fast Travel to Whiterun Stables
2. Standing beside the carriage look a little to the South West and you will see Castle Dovah in the
distance and the base of the mountain.
7/10/2014 – 0.05B
- Added a scripted lever to Arena to "Incinerate" all the corpses of your kills
- Added many "generic" NPCs around the castle
- Added some custom background music to the castle
- Changed name of the East Hall to Hall of Dragons
- Removed the weapon only plagues from gallery and added Racks and shield only plagues
- Added a children's Room to the Private Quarters
- Added more general clutter around the castle
- Added a second Gallery area off the main gallery with more Mannequins, Display cases, weapon racks and
6/24/2014 – 0.04B
- Added Dwemer Tech throughout the castle to account for the reason for some of the "non-Lore" features
- Added torture victims to torture room
- Notable NPCs added(Dialogue and Quests still to come)
- Added new area called Smugglers Cove off the Ore Mines with NPCs including a follower and another Notable
- Added Diving Boards to pool in the Bathing Room
- Modified Exterior but still a WIP
- Changed the Dragon Priest Mask Display in the Gallery to skulls on a shelf. One for all Dragon Priests
including DLC ones.
- Linked all the portals on top floor of Mage's Tower to places outside each city
- Added a player owned horse to a "Stable" area to the right of Castle Entrance
- Added a starting quest where the Courier will deliver a letter telling you about the castle.
6/19/2014 – 0.03B
- Added Master Trainers for all 18 skills(Needs some one Line Voice acting for each)
- Modified the third floor of Mage's Tower to be mage's bedding room
- Added Eat and sleep routines to most NPCs
- Added Cattle in the Vile Lair for Vampires to feed on
- Added scripting to the mines(Thx to WillieSea) to make the miners mine a random around of ore for you per
- Added any missing facegen files for old and new NPCs
6/16/2014 – 0.02B
- Added NavMesh to all rooms
- Added levers to shower and sinks in Bathing Room to turn them on and off
- Added Collision panels to the different walls that you could walk through
- Added some Dense fog to the Sauna area of Bathing Room
- Added an Arena(Not Fully Finished)
- Added Bard to Throne Room
- Added Merchants(blacksmithing, Alchemy, Spells, Enchanting, and General)
- Added facegen files for fixing grey faces
6/11/2014 – 0.01B
- ReVamp Beta Release
1. Click “Download With Manager”
2. When done downloading, click on the mods tab in NMM.
3. Double click on Castle Dovahkiin in main “BIG” window to start installing.
4. Click on plugins tab and make sure there is a check in the box beside Castle Dovahkiin
5. Load Game
1. Open NMM
2. Click Mods tab
3. Double click on Castle Dovahkiin to uninstall.
Manual New Installation:
1. Extract this archive to Skyrim's main folder. (ex: .../Steam/SteamApps/common/skyrim)
2. Start Skyrim's Launcher, click Data, and enable the VMCDRevamped.esp file.
1. Start Skyrim Launcher, click Data, and disenable the VMCDRevamped.esp file.
2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.
- Anything that modifies the DialogueTrainer Quest
- Anything that modifies the DialogueFollower Quest unless all it does is just removes default bow and arrow
- Oaristys for Modder’s Resource Pack
- Tony67 for the Scroll shelves, coffins and Noble Display
- Blary for the Potion Shelves, Food containers, shelf books,
and open books.
- DarkRider for Celtic Décor Paintings.
- Harvey2112 for General Stores - storage resource for packrats
- InsanitySorrow for soap,
Paintings, Buildy Blocks, and spin tops.
- badgremlin for the Insect Display Cases
- Lilith for the Ready Clutter
- Tueffel for General Displays
- WillieSea for scripts used in the Arena and Mines
- OrganicView for the custom music used in Castle
- Bethesda for creating Skyrim.
Elder Scroll's Creation Kit
MultiXMW - WMA to XWM Converter
Please ask permission prior to doing anything with this mod.
Other Vlex Mods:
Vlex Mods Modders Resources
Add Bard to House Mods