Skyrim
IM A SUPERGENIUS

Image information

Added on

Uploaded by

EnaiSiaion

About this image

Next up: making my sailboat go faster by blowing into the sail.

6 comments

1. jefthereaper
    jefthereaper
    • supporter
    • 35 kudos
    *shakes my fists* darn you smart... person... being!!!

lol

I already knew how to get a levitate spell to work, problem is I never succeeded in making the darned script to work, tough my idea was to place a invisible platform under the players feet (wide) and make it reset its location every second (or less)
    If only I was better with scripts >_<

never thought of shooting yourself as a cannon ball with telekinesis tough XD proves that Skyrim laws of physics make no sense, a rock falling trap can't kill you, BUT O GOD be weary of flying wooden ladles! those things are lethal! (yes I was ones killed by a glitch thousand miles per hour flying wooden ladle)
  2. rustydog10
    rustydog10
    • supporter
    • 0 kudos

In response to post #10206240.

This actually inspires me to make an Absolutely Safe Dwemer Experimental Flying Machine mod.

Going from Riverwood to High Hrothgar, I crashed only 5 times, so it's safe.

As Dovahkiin why would you "Shout to the heavens" for whatever reason when clearly we have (or at least this guy has) the technology to shout from the heavens?
    The idea of an Absolutely Safe Dwemer Experimental Flying Machine mod for those moments when you want some air support or just want to call in some Aerial Bombardment of the Thalmor Embassy

All I know if I see a mod for something and the words "Absolutely Safe" and "Experimental" came into play, I expect I'm possibly going to rarely survive and more often I'm going to go out with a big explosion   

@ EnaiSiaion: If you were make an Absolutely Safe Dwemer Experimental Flying Machine mod ill be here to say in the nicest way possible to Shut up and take my Endorsement. At the very least your spell mods have already got some.
  3. ghosu
    ghosu
    • 603 kudos
    Next on the To-Do List: Perpetual Motion Machine
    1. EnaiSiaion
      EnaiSiaion
      • premium
      • 9,586 kudos
      This actually inspires me to make an Absolutely Safe Dwemer Experimental Flying Machine mod.

Going from Riverwood to High Hrothgar, I crashed only 5 times, so it's safe.
  4. 111jordman111
    111jordman111
    • supporter
    • 1 kudos
    What's that in the sky? It's DOVAHKIIN! FLYING HAMSTER!
  5. PyroDarknessPanda
    PyroDarknessPanda
    • premium
    • 11 kudos
    Them super smart people didn't factor in the use of magic now did they!