Article about Get Snowy
written by hoax2 8 January 2013 10:42:44 1671 views 1 likes
Editing the shaderQuick step-by-step so you can adjust for personal preference
- Lunch the Creation Kit
- Go to File >Data
- Check: Skyrim.esm & getSnowy.esp
- Set getSnowy.esp as the Active File, Hit OK
- WAIT! Click "Yes to All" to any warnings
- In the Object Window Filter, type "getSnowy" then click *All, at the bottom of the list tree
- Double click "getSnowyShader"
- Cry a little about how convoluted the Effect Shader user interface is.
- Make your edits, hit OK and Save.
The "Full Alpha Ratio" and "Persistent Alpha Ratio" is where you can set the transparency (0 = 100% transparent)
To increase the texture resolution, increase both "Texture Scale (U, V)" values.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops