InfoCelestine 2.0 comes with custom AI that allows her to cast many spells that normal AI doesn't.
Celestine is now a complete heal / buff / support / control follower. Celestine is an ideal follower for stealthy characters.
She will cast/dual cast all the custom ai spells only if all the following conditions are met :
1) Spells are enabled in MCM.
2) She has the skill to cast it.
3) She has enough magicka to cast it.
She will cast these spells in the following scenarios :
: In caves, ruines and on player's command via command menu.
: When she has iron/silver ores in her inventory and she is out of combat.
3) Waterbreathing : When player gives the command via command menu.
: When player sneaks.
: When player goes invisible.
6) Lesser Oakflesh/Stoneflesh/Ironflesh/EbonyFlesh, Courage, Rally, CallToArms
: When combat starts with player's weapons out and on player's command via command menu.
8) Calm, Pacify
: When combat starts with player's weapons sheathed OR when player sheaths weapons in mid combat.
9) Fury, Frenzy : When the enemy is surrounded by more enemies.
10) Fear, Rout : When enemies are heading towards her.
11) HealingHands, HealOther
: When an ally OR player loses more than 50 hp.
12) LesserGrandHealing, GrandHealing
: When an ally AND player loses more than 75 hp.
13) Cure Disease : After combat If player has harmful effects running.
14) Resurrect : When she has respective filled soul gem and player's crosshair is on the dead target such that its name is visible.
A built in feature allows her to trade her stamina for magicka when low on magicka.
She can use various furniture on players command via vanilla follower command system :
- She can use cooking pot to cook food. She knows the following recipes : Beef Stew, Elsweyr Fondue, Horker Stew, Vegetable Soup, Venison Stew
- She can use forges to craft jewelry and lockpicks. She can craft vanilla silver
jewelery. She can craft lock-picks from iron ingots with 10:1 ratio.
- She can use smelter to convert all types of ores into ingots.
- She can use tanning racks to convert hides and pelts into leather, leather into leather strips.Notes :
1) She can miss her spells if target keeps moving and / or out of range. If this happens just move closer to her.
2) It takes time for her to cast spells out of combat so wait for few secs.
3) If something is not working right or you do not want to use some spells then you can always disable them from MCM.