Check for: dragonactorscript.pex and/or mqkilldragonscript.pex. Remove them if present. They are from dragon mods that came as loose files.
DSAMG - Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious, and Diversified Dragons are known to cause this. Those mods need to be updated with a Dragonborn patch that incorporates the fixes from the UDBP.
Skyrim Unbound (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=16937212 will cause this as well due to the script being unaware of the changes for Dragonborn.
Others may be a factor as well.
Note too that the offending mod may have the script packaged inside a BSA. That will need to be handled by that mod's author.
If you are using Mod Organizer and are here to report issues with dragon souls, sorry, but you're on your own as we do not support issues caused by incorrectly letting that program modify the BSA load order system the game has. Your post is likely to just be ignored. We don't have time to keep fending off false bug reports caused by people who insist on unpacking their BSA files using the program and thus subverting the entire system the game relies on for proper behavior.
I've seen something called the Skyrim Misc Patches Collection (aka USKP_Addon)? What is this? Do I need it? Is it safe?
The mod known as the Skyrim Misc Patches Collection (aka USKP_Addon) is not an approved extension and does not have the support of the Unofficial Patch Project. It's author has decided to make some deeply subjective design changes to the game and has chosen to market in such a way as to make it seem as though our project approves of its existence. We do not. This mod is not only full of subjective game design changes but also contains poorly implemented replacements for several fixes we've already made that in turn generate conflicts in the game and can even lead to save game corruption.
We have on several occasions attempted to contact the author, who has contributed fixes directly into the patches before and has ALSO provided Italian translations. He refused to address the issue, in fact refused to acknowledge our concerns at all and has continued to operate as though nothing is wrong.
You are strongly advised NOT to use this mod as it will be damaging to your game. We will NOT provide support to anyone who is using it in their games.
Alright, in light of the new sticky comment ability, let's trial reopening the thread.
PLEASE READ THIS STUFF!
First, some misinformation needs to be cleared up:
1. The patch is not the cause of your game crashing. Before each full public release, the patch enters a beta stage where several knowledgeable people put it through its paces. On only one occasion has there been any hint of a possible CTD, and that turned out to be due to another mod's influence.
If you're getting CTDs, you need to look elsewhere for the cause. Either you have outdated mods which need to be fixed, you haven't updated your game, or your save has reached a point of no return. Removing the patch because you think it caused the problem will only result in further damaging your save (see #3).
2. When we report an issue as being fixed, it's been fixed. Continuing to report the same issues as still being broken indicates either a failed update on the user's part or another mod that is overriding the fix.
3. There is no such thing as a clean save. It does not matter who tells you there is, it doesn't exist in Skyrim. You cannot remove any mod, not even the patch, without there being some data that's been permanently changed. Doing this repeatedly WILL damage your save and WILL eventually lead to it becoming corrupt and unusable. Bethesda's own developers have confirmed the only way to properly remove a mod is to load a save made BEFORE that mod was introduced into the game. If you started a new game with 10 mods installed, you're going to be stuck with those 10 forever.
This is not something the patch broke. It's just the way Skyrim works. The old days of installing and removing mods at will and without consequences that people are used to from Fallout and Oblivion are gone.
4. The releases made here are not "beta quality". They aren't betas at all. They have been tested. They are known to work. While it is definitely true that bugs can be introduced, these are relatively easy to spot and they get fixed with the next update cycle. Not everything will be caught though. We're all human.
5. Scripts that log messages are not the cause of whatever is crashing the game. There's no guarantee that a script is even what the problem is. Reports of "this script crashed my game because Papyrus said so" will be ignored from now on.
Could fix the duration of circle spells in school restoration? Guardian Circle lasts 30s instead of 60. And Protection Circle of lasts 30s in Dual Cast instead of 60 as well.
I tested the two spells starting a new game, just with the unofficial patch of Skyrim and DLCs and mods: Skyrim Uncut and Cutting Room Floor.
Edit: I tested again without these mods and starting a new game, and the duration is still buggy for two spells.
Please, does anyone know a mod that has corrected these spells?
Edit²: After searching on google I saw that practically no one noticed this error, I found one or two posts about it besides my own, and a comment in the discussion area of the Guardian Circle spell in UESP site that says that the duration is no more than 30s, I sought youtube videos that showed the length, I found a gameplay which showed that the duration does not reach 1m, I do not know exactly how many seconds, but it seemed to be around the 40s or 35s because the player was looking the other way when the duration was around the 30s and because of that I could not count the time.
##Edit³ Really is not possible to fix this? Every time I question about this bug, it is ignored.
I went through ten pages to see if it has been asked so I guess not but it appears I have got a broken script because Maramel won't do the preaching scene when you first enter the bee and barb i tried using the console commands "completequest DialogueRiftenSS05" and "setstage 5ce25 100" still nothing can anyone tell me how to fix the script myself? Thanks
I installed the new patch and now the world space is bright and has weird lighting issues going, mostly to do with things being really bright, whereas interiors appear to be just fine... I use RCRN and Pure weather, however disabling these mods as a test appears to have made the effects worse... Now I have the brightness at 100% to be fair, however, to scale the brightness lower means that my interiors will be completely devoid of any light whatsoever, including night vision (I use predator vision) and torches. As a side note, the light is reminiscent of when fog gets the overly bright weird lighting issue, and everything is kind of hazy.
I'm frankly quite confused. They appear to be un-related and the load order is fine. Could it be an incompatability with the newest version or something else?
It looks like the jeweled goblet fix messed up jeweled goblets that were already in place. The jeweled goblet that was on the Thieves Guild reward shelf is stuck on the ground and if you try to interact with it, it floats away. I can provide a screenshot if need be. Thanks