We have just released the latest update to the Nexus Mod Manager, 0.12.3. This is a bug fix patch that should help to resolve some of the problems that users have been experiencing so far.
If you load NMM (and can get to the mod management screen) then NMM will automatically tell you there's a new version and offer to download it for you. Simply follow the setup process and NMM will be updated. If you haven't been able to access NMM up until now, or you haven't got it at all, head on over to our NMM download page
to grab the latest version.
I'd like to thank all the people who have posted up bug reports in our bug tracker
so far. Not just for bothering to let us know, but for providing us with exactly the feedback we asked for so we could resolve your issues (e.g. the crashdump files!). It's great when we can rely on lots of users to provide us with useful feedback, and the more useful the feedback, the more quickly we can patch bugs and get working on new functionality.
Here's the bug fixes for version 0.12.3:
- Crash when activating Skyrim ArchiveInvalidation (here)
- Crash when a URL in a mod is not in a recognized format (here)
- Crash when a game executable is missing.
- Crash when a file being downloaded does not exist.
- Downloads not starting when the download button on the Nexus sites is used.
- Crash when the download button on the Nexus sites is used. (here)
- Crash in Windows 8. (here)
- Crash when Install Info and Mods folders are chosen to be in a UAC protected folder. (here)