If, like me, you could not get enough of the seven minute walkthrough of Skyrim gameplay footage from the first day of E3, G4TV has released a longer, more comprehensive video with Todd Howard walking the (at times rather jockish) presenters through a full thirteen minutes of video, revealing environments, enemies and gameplay not seen before, including:
- Standing stones that function like Ayleid wells, but with powers based around star signs.
- Horse riding in motion for the first time.
- Some wolf-on-Dovahkin combat.
- The user interface in all its glory.
- In-game conversations, smithing, and the town of Riverwood.
- More Dragon Shouts, the Word Walls and a lot more.
I think you should probably go and take a look. Watch on Youtube (Thanks, Zaldiir)