5 October 2009 12:11:58posted by Dark0ne Game NewsA limited file service has resumed on both of the file servers while files continue to be restored. There's about 5G of the 200G or so files left to transfer, so hopefully by the end of the day service will have resumed properly along with the second file server returning to action.
I want to thank everyone for their patience during this period.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >File bug reporting system and image uploading updates
- >Drawing a line under recent events and moving on
- >Steam and Bethesda remove paid modding from Skyrim Workshop
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition