6 June 2008 0:10:43posted by Dark0ne Site NewsThe recent issues with certain file servers being out of synch or giving corrupt downloads should now be over. All file servers are now back online and should be fully up-to-date.
Remember if one file server is particularly slow or giving corrupt downloads then you should simply try using another.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam and Bethesda remove paid modding from Skyrim Workshop
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus