10 April 2008 16:00:43posted by Dark0ne Site NewsThe server will be going down very soon so that techies can get into the hardware and install some new memory modules. The server was meant to have 4GB of memory as standard but has actually only been running on 2GB since it was installed due to a fault in one of the memory components.
Fingers crossed this is the cure to the recent site stability issues!
The server is back up with the 4GB of memory now installed. It's possible further tweaking will be necessary but lets see how it goes.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications