1 October 2007 16:59:49posted by Dark0ne Site NewsOk, I hope this worked! Today I have reinstated the original TESSource supporters (the people who paid to help the site/for the benefits) as Premium Members on TESNexus with their original time, plus 28 more days. This (obviously) only applies to those people who were still have Supporter time remaining on TESSource when it went down.
It should all work, so please let me know if it doesn't!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications