20 September 2007 19:59:11posted by Dark0ne Site NewsRighty, I'm about to head out the door for my first night out in a fortnight. But before I go I thought I'd just mention something quickly to people having trouble logging in:
You must make sure you use the tesnexus.com domain, and not the tessource.net or tesdb.com domains. The site will not log you in if you do not use the tesnexus.com domain.
Hope this helps some people. Have a good night!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops
- >Another note on site security, your security, and a malware email doing the rounds