4 September 2007 13:17:11posted by Dark0ne Site NewsSince disabling the viewing of comments from the file page last night the server has no not crashed once, which is telling. Part two of my plan has been to implement a button that you need to click to view the latest file comments. Upon clicking the button it'll take a few seconds to load the latest comments, but after that everything will look as it did before.
Hopefully this will reduce load on the server as not everyone wants to view the latest file comments.
I shall continue to monitor the situation throught the day.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications