19 August 2007 16:04:26posted by Dark0ne Site NewsI have reduced the number of suggestions needed for a tag in order for it be confirmed from five to three. This will increase the number of confirmed tags in the database.
There are nearly 3,000 tagging suggestions in the file database and growing. Keep it up folks, because the more you tag files with accurate descriptions, the better the search results will be once it is released!
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications