2 August 2007 1:34:53posted by Dark0ne Game NewsI found some intriguing news on my usual daily visit to Blues News; it turns out that ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, has opened a new MMO studio. What implications this might have for a future Elder Scrolls I don't know.
Personally I find it highly unlikely that any future Elder Scrolls game, or Fallout 3, will be an MMO or even feature a multiplayer aspect. Bethesda have always been adamant that their focus is on "massively-single-player" games.
Very interesting, none-the-less.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >More fixes: NMM Alpha hotfix, Wiki, download history, favourites games, profiles
- >[Updated] New NMM version out, help us out and update to it (also, X Rebirth support!)
- >Update on NMM status, more site fixes implemented
- >Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down
- >Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games