2 August 2007 1:34:53posted by Dark0ne Game NewsI found some intriguing news on my usual daily visit to Blues News; it turns out that ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, has opened a new MMO studio. What implications this might have for a future Elder Scrolls I don't know.
Personally I find it highly unlikely that any future Elder Scrolls game, or Fallout 3, will be an MMO or even feature a multiplayer aspect. Bethesda have always been adamant that their focus is on "massively-single-player" games.
Very interesting, none-the-less.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Day 1 patches, fixes, cure for the slowness and NMM temporarily down
- >Nexus Mods centralisation complete, we now support mods for all games
- >Scheduled down-time on all sites Monday, 2nd December 2013
- >Registration issues today (hopefully) fixed
- >New mod author comment moderation features and updated terms of service