22 August 2006 20:31:33posted by Dark0ne Site NewsHi folks,
I'm currently out of town at the moment. Simon (my best friend/host) has just informed me he has moved the site to a different hard drive. I have no way of verifying that the move has completely worked but the initial checks that we have performed give a green light, all clear.
If any of you come across any problems with the site; problems that have occured since from today, then please let me know.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops