We're happy to report that both positions listed in this article have now been filled. As such, please don't send us your CV unless you are interested in us keeping it on record for when we are next looking to hire.
We’re looking for two mid-level to senior web developers to join our team at our new office in Exeter
, UK. The ideal candidate will be multi-skilled with experience working on high traffic websites.The Role
We’re currently hard at work on the next iteration of the Nexus Mods website and we have a long list of features that we’d like you to help us realise. We work as closely as possible to an agile project management scheme and every team member’s input is highly valued - we’re looking for people who can constructively discuss ideas in our programming meetings.
You’ll need production experience with PHP/MySQL and be comfortable with all related technologies.
Ultimately, we’re looking for people who are keen to learn and flexible in their approach with a strong web background.Responsibilities
Requirements and Skills
- Working as part of the web team to maintain the Nexus Mods website, fixing bugs and adding new features.
- Participating in team meetings, keeping track of your workflow using project management tools.
- Working with everyone at Nexus Mods to shape the future of our platform.
- CSS & HTML5
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written (English).
- Right to work in the UK
- Comfortable using Linux
- Sysadmin / Devops experience with LAMP
- Ruby / Rails
- Experience with code testing
- An understanding of games modding and knowledge of Nexus Mods
- A sense of humour
- A love of computer games
- We will offer a competitive market rate salary dependent on your level.
- We will provide high spec hardware for you to work from in the office.
- For the right candidates we may be able to assist with relocation expenses and logistics.
In order to apply, please send an email to [email protected]
with your CV and why you’d be suitable for this role.