Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
76. Reznod Mannequins for Oblivion
Once in the game you can go to the following stores to buy the mannequins:
-The Fair Deal - Bravil
-Novaroma - Bruma
-Borba's Goods and Stores - Cheydinhal
-Northern Goods and Trade - Chorrol
-Three Brothers Trade Goods - Imperial City
-Best Goods and Guarantees - Leyawiin
-Colovian Traders - Skingrad
Once you have a mannequin you can
updated 10:34, 7 Jan 2011 53,396 1,222 1,085kb reznod
77. HGEC more revealing standard armor for Oblivion
This MOD changes ten standard original armors and one special armor to a more revealing version. Still within a Teen rating at the most. Chainmail, Dark Brotherhood, Dwarven, Ebony, Elven, Glass, Iron, Mithril,Orcish, Steel & Thief (leather).
updated 0:22, 29 Mar 2012 82,840 1,535 3,367kb duddly01
78. Drop Lit Torches OBSE for Oblivion
This improves upon frugals original formula by fixing the following
- Annoying messages no longer occur through torch usage
- Torches are now dropped when weilding a staff
- The hotkey torch should no longer require player to on rare occasions use it twice
- Automatic compatability detection with mods that modify the default torch
updated 20:16, 4 Apr 2010 86,511 1,349 6kb Strategy Master
79. IFT Improved Facial Textures for Oblivion
IFT VERSION 2.1
BY SHADY TRADESMAN
Welcome to the readme for Improved Facial Textures version 2.1, a mod by Shady Tradesman. This increases the resolution of all facial textures through a complete facial texture overhaul. No longer will you notice discolored squares on peopleâ€™s fac
updated 5:19, 7 Aug 2010 133,325 1,480 4,651kb ShadyTradesman
82. Black Luster Weapons and Armor for Exnems Body for Oblivion
Black Luster Weapons & Armor for Exnem's Body v3.1.5.e Fixed
updated 3:57, 2 Nov 2011 180,475 1,773 37,174kb hide0128
85. Clothing and Armor Replacer for Exnems Complete for Oblivion
This pack replaces all stock clothing and armor models in vanilla Oblivion and Shivering Isles with versions adjusted for Exnem's Female Eyecandy Body. It is all my work. By activating the included .ESP, it also adds female versions to those items which previously had only male versions (steel, dwarven, etc.). Additionally, it makes several u
updated 0:49, 9 Aug 2008 192,630 1,251 15,717kb Grhys
86. Quest Award Leveller for Oblivion
This mod makes level-scaled rewards from quests be upgraded to their higher versions as you reach the level for those versions.
The items, spells, and sigil stones you get as rewards for many quests in the game are scaled to your level. Some of the these rewards are among the best items in the game but only if you do the quest at a high level. O
updated 2:30, 4 Apr 2007 81,555 1,275 28kb Quazzy
87. Improved Trees and Flora for Oblivion
This is a retexture of several trees, flora, shrubs & fungus. The majority of the texture are 1024x512 & 1024x1024. Over half the trees have been done so a performance hit (more shuttering) when loading new sections may occur. To install unzip or drag to the oblivion folder. If asked to overwrite, choose "Yes". As in my last release a complet
updated 20:34, 15 Aug 2009 96,203 1,350 19,323kb miknmel1
90. Map Marker Overhaul for Oblivion
* Add new, freely named map markers wherever you want
* Add freely named tags to existing map markers to remember what's inside
* Add new icon types for dock, castle, stable and many more
* Many other features
updated 21:15, 27 Oct 2011 84,579 2,002 1,551kb theNiceOne
91. Abriael Human Races Revamped for Oblivion
A complete revamping of the female looks of the four vanilla human races (Imperial, Nord, Breton and Redguard). The vanilla races won't be replaced, while the new races will be added to your character creation menu as different entries.
updated 22:51, 5 Apr 2014 66,883 960 6kb abriael
93. Realistic Leveling for Oblivion
This mod changes leveling and attribute advances to be more realistic and provide better game play. Level and attributes will increase naturally as your skills improve, without the need to micromanage them or worry about what skills to use to optimise your advancement.
updated 14:10, 6 Apr 2013 65,485 1,374 19kb abo2
96. MartsMonsterMod37b3 Public Release for Oblivion
Marts Monster Mod 3.7b3 Public Release 3
updated 18:38, 6 Nov 2009 165,742 1,117 87,165kb CorepcMMP
97. Supreme Magicka Update for Oblivion
REQUIRES OBSE v19 and Oblivion patch 1.2
When I first played Oblivion as a mage I found that magic was way too underpowered and it was very difficult to survive as a pure mage. I then turned to a popular mod, Mighty Magick. That just flipped it around and made magic much too powerful.
updated 21:00, 23 Apr 2011 158,048 1,830 2,246kb Strategy Master
98. Glenvar Castle for Oblivion
Glenvar Castle (V.02.10), by Quartz.
Tired of those drafty dark ruins they call castles ? Where all you'll ever get is damp clothing and a bad case of rheumatism? Then you might be interested in this mod, which allows the player - after a rather elaborate quest - to possess one of the finest monuments in Tamriel, serviced by a staff of 18 NPC'
updated 21:19, 21 Jun 2013 137,380 1,978 22,877kb Quartz
99. Pretty Woman - Animation Replacer for Oblivion
This mod changes idle, turn, walk and run to feminine animations for player character.
It is only 3rd person view.
updated 17:42, 26 Feb 2013 99,478 1,427 831kb amsterdam2019