Last updated at 22:10, 1 Apr 2013 Uploaded at 22:10, 1 Apr 2013
This collection of 'mods' is a attempt to make the marvelous world of modding Oblivion just a little bit easier. I've been a fan of Wrye Bash since the beginning, and I am a huge fan of the wizard ability that was implemented. A few clicks and you are back doing what you want: actually playing the bloody game! There are however, very few Bain wizards out there, and some it seems are for lesser known or seldom installed mods. I wanted to make the most downloaded mods easier to install, and help prevent the dreaded CTD. This will in turn prevent the dreaded forum post: "I installed your smelly mod and it ate my game!"
Welcome to modding for the rest of us.
AbigailsMODS™ Presents: FCOM: Convergence Addon Pack
One of the coolest things about FCOM is also one of the most frustrating: getting all the addon plugins installed and working. As with most mod issues, it either ends up being a conflict issue, or a mising master. This wizard aims to change that. By only enabling FCOM plugins for mods you already have installed, there is no chance of a missing master error. enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the mod archives required. (links are included in readme)
- Copy downloaded mod archives archives to your \Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers Folder.
- Extract the AbigailsMODS BCF (Bain Conversion File).
- Copy the BCF to your \Oblivion Mods\Bash Installers\Bain Converters folder.
- Open Wrye Bash.
- Click on the 'Installers' tab.
- Select each archive that is part of the BCF.
- Right-Click on the selected archives, and choose Conversions>Apply>AbigailsMODS-(ModName)-BCF.
- Wait for the conversion to finish.
- Right-Click on the new archive and choose 'Wizard'
- Follow the Prompts
- Have Fun!
- Wrye - For Wrye Bash and BAIN
- Lojack - For the wonderful BAIN wizard scripting language.
- Metallicow - For the 292 DEMO. (Seriously, you rock!)
- tetrodoxin - For the Synx race and CM Partner Isabel that Abigail's Model is based off of.
- VoodooR31 - For the Isabel game save gave that made it much easier to get Abigaial's screenshots.
- TeamAlpha - For FCOM.
I did not create any of the content linked here. If there are issues with how the mod acts in-game, please consult the individual mod readmes and the original mod authors. This is something I did for a personal project, that I thought people might appreciate. Constructive feedback is appreciated.