Last updated at 22:50, 19 Apr 2013 Uploaded at 17:42, 11 Feb 2012
New in ver 1.1:
Buy your own sheep from Malene at Roxey Inn and produce your own Longbridge wool. You can buy up to 4 sheep and 2 lambs, some white, some black.
A home made from a brand-new house model by Stroti.
Longbridge cottage is located on the north shore of Lake Rumare, right at the long bridge from the Imperial Isle - a handy location, rural and yet close to the city.
You buy the house from Vinicia Melissaeia at the Office of Imperial Commerce in the Market District.
The cottage is companionfriendly, lorefriendly and furnished to be spacy in spite of its
relatively small size. It includes two beds and plenty of storage space - 26 nonrespawning containers in the main area and 52 nonrespawning containers in the basement. There is also a small
garden, a stable, as well as crafting facilities.
The cottage includes the following facilities:
- Crafting facilities:
- you may craft leather armor from pelts
- you may craft jewels from gold- and silver nuggets or silver items - smelter facility in the garden.
- you may craft lockpicks from smelted metal items.
- you may spin wool - there is a respawning wool barrel in the main cottage and you
- extensive crafting manual is provided in the cottage.
- you may make your own soup or stew in the cooking pot at the main room fireplace.
- you may make your own coffee by using the coffee pot at the main room fireplace
- you may light/extinguish the fires by activating the wateringcans placed next to them.
- you may make your own alchemy potions by activating the alchemy equipment in the basement.
- you may repair your equipment by activating the basement anvil.
- you may pour beer and wine from the kegs in the basement. Please use the empty bottles in the nearby crates for this purpose.
- you may cure yourself at the Mara statue in the bedroom.
- you may give your companions additional orders while in the cottage. In order to do this, make sure that they each carry a "companion key" which can be found in a small chest on a drawer
upstairs. (You may have to make sure that your companion is not in following mode when you give the additional orders, else it might not work properly).
- daylight will automatically vanish during the night hours.
- the containers are non-respawning, with some exceptions: the wool barrel, and the trashbin in the basement. These containers are clearly marked as "RESPAWNING"
- Buy your own sheep from Malene at Roxey Inn and produce your own Longbridge wool.
A COBL-addon is provided for COBL-users. It will add the following features:
- The Luggage - is located close to the alchemy area, but is only available if you have found the original Luggage in Anvil.
- Alchemy sorter - is located at the alchemy desk.
- Dinnerplate is placed on the dinnertable.
- One of the kegs in the basement will give water if you are using a survival mod.
I have choosen to make a COBL-add-on instead of a full COBL-version. My main reason for this is that I tend to continue to tinker on and improve my mods, and then I don't want to have to alter two
esps. Obviously, the add-on has to load AFTER Longbridge home, else many of the COBL-functions won't work.