Last updated at 12:58, 18 May 2014 Uploaded at 17:17, 29 Dec 2010
Version 2.0 - now with full crafting and optional sheep
Location: At a pond on the right side of the road to Cheydinhal. Fast travel available.
Rooms: One big room with two fire places, bedroom area, kitchen area, dining area. Basement with storage capacity, trapdoor entrance. The interior is basically the same as my Bravil Bridge Cottage; as the Bravil Cottage conflicts with landscape mods in the area, I decided to find an alternate location for the cottage interior (which I am very fond of).
Storage: 20 non-respawn-containers (many of them 'mini-barrels so they won't take up any valuable space) in the main cottage and 46 non-respawn-containers in the basement.
You can purchase at Borba's Goods and Stores in Cheydinhal.
The cottage includes the following facilities:
- Crafting facilities:
- you may craft leather armor from pelts
- you may craft jewels from gold- and silver nuggets or silver items - smelter facility in the garden.
- you may craft lockpicks from smelted metal items.
- you may spin wool - there are respawning wool barrels in the basement.
- you can weave at the loom and use the cloth to make your own clothes.
- extensive crafting manual is provided in the cottage.
- you may make your own soup in the cooking pot at the main room fireplace.
- you may make your own coffee by using the coffee pot at the main room fireplace
- you may light/extinguish the fires by activating the logs in the fireplaces.
- you may make your own alchemy potions by activating the alchemy equipment.
- you may repair your equipment by activating the outdoors anvil.
- you may pour beer and wine from the kegs in the basement.
- you may cure yourself at the altar on the bedroom drawers.
- you may give your companions additional orders while in the cottage. In order to do this, make sure that they each carry a "companion key" which can be found in a small chest on the bedside drawer. (You may have to make sure that your companion is not in following mode when you give the additional orders, else it might not work properly).
- daylight will automatically vanish during the night hours.
- the containers are non-respawning, with some exceptions: the wool barrel, the companion key chest and the trashbin in the basement. These containers are clearly marked as "RESPAWNING"
- buy your own sheep and let them provide you with Waterlily wool for your spinning. The sheep are for sale at Roxey Inn - talk to Malene. You can buy up to four sheep and two lambs.
-further ingots and wool is for sale at Borba's in Cheydinhal.
- Waterside deck.
- The house is companion-friendly, fully path-gridded and has persistant beds and chairs that companions can use.
- Sunlight is turned off during nighttime.
- You can lit/turn out the fires by clicking on the logs in the fireplaces.
- there is a horse shelter in the garden.
- there is a privvy in the garden.
The following things have been incorporated:
- The Luggage - only available if you have found the original Luggage in Anvil.
- Alchemy sorter
- Dinnerplate is placed on the dinnertable.
- A water barrel in the basement will give water if you are using a survival mod.
I have choosen to make a COBL-add-on instead of a full COBL-version. My main reason for this is that I tend to continue to tinker on and improve my mods, and then I don't want to have to alter two esps. Obviously, the add-on has to load AFTER Waterlily Cottage, else many of the COBL-functions won't work.