Last updated at 7:16, 23 Feb 2015 Uploaded at 17:50, 21 Nov 2008
Killing statues - bruma and Kvatch Rebuilt
This is a dirty fix for a bug that causes a CTD when entering Bruma world-space after the PC's statue has been placed.
the bug can appear when a custom race/hair/equipment which were used during the statue's creation (after the battle of Bruma) are removed and cause the statue details to malfunction
using the fix:
- Go to the feed bag in the imperial city market, inside you'll see a statue on the stairs.
- Activate the statue. you should receive a confirmation message.
- make a new save (just a precaution) and go check the city you've been banned from.
- This is NOT a preventative fix, use only if you encountered the problem.
- Use only the plugin for problematic city.
- there's no need to keep the plugin active after you've successfully killed your statue and made a new save.
- The statue's base remains... I can't seem to get rid of it.