- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
Last updated at 14:38, 11 Oct 2014 Uploaded at 19:10, 18 Feb 2008
Kvatch Rebuilt: A Hope Renews lets you rebuild Kvatch through a series of short quests. The city will not be magically rebuilt the moment you load the game, but will instead take several weeks of waiting and helping before it is fully rebuilt. Become the new count(ess) or help the rightful heir find his way back to Kvatch to rule its citizens. Get your own statue in the city, and fight in the arena to become the new champion!
Uncover the evil secrets of old Kvatch, and be the first to ever enter the ruins of the Ayleid City underneath. A dungeon filled with both enemies and puzzles, it will take you through the entire city, and beyond!
With full voice over, this final content update breathes new life into the mod!
- Rebuild Kvatch through a series of short quests.
- Become Count(ess) of Kvatch, or place the rightful heir on the throne. Your choice!
- Become the new champion of the rebuilt Kvatch Arena.
- Explore the depths of old Kvatch, and venture into the Ayleid Ruins beneath it.
- A new, highly detailed companion with a compelling story.
- Fully voice acted!
- Other Kvatch Mods: Kvatch Rebuilt is incompatible with any mod that changes Kvatch unless compatibility is specifically noted.
- OOO/FCOM/Warcry/WAC: There is currently an issue between Kvatch Rebuilt and OOO/FCOM/Warcry/WAC during the Kvatch Arena quest. This will be resolved in the release version.
- Weather - All Natural: Kvatch Rebuilt's weather system causes issues with the weather in All Natural. See "Patches" above.
- Unique Landscape - Cheydinhal Falls: Important Quest-Objects buried underground, as well as land tears. See "Patches" above.
- Oblivifall: Landscape issues between a cave placed by Kvatch Rebuilt and Losing My Religion’s Order of the Hour’s headquarters. Also, the Kvatch chapel does not have the visual/sound modifications introduced by Oblivifall. A patch will be made.
- German version 2.1.2 - by PlanB29
- Russian version 2.1.1 - by Santera, DJ Kovrik, EUGENIUS, and Tigral
- Spanish Version 1.0 - by Lazaro
- French Version 2.1.2 - by Arcenild and Oaristys
- Shivering Isles with the latest official patch (1.2.0416)
- OBSE 0021+
Nexus Mod Manager
Use the "Download with Manager" button. The installer should take care of things from there.
Then simply make sure NMM has the mod activated.
Wrye Bash BAIN
Drop the archive into your Oblivion ModsBash Installers folder, then install as usual. Make sure the mod is active in the Wrye Bash mods tab.
Drop the Kvatch Rebuilt.esp and Kvatch Rebuilt.bsa files into your Data folder. Activate the mod using whatever management tool suits you.
Due to the way Kvatch Rebuilt handles certain things, it is recommended you follow the uninstall path below, rather than just deactivating the plug-ins (Especially after the quest 'Blood on the Road').
In-game, go to an interior well away from Kvatch and any Kvatch Rebuilt locations. Open up the console (The key to the left of the '1' key) and enter the following:
SetStage KRUninstall 10
A message should appear, asking you to save and exit. Do so, then deactivate Kvatch Rebuilt.esp. Restart Oblivion and load the save you made. You will be prompted about plug-ins having been removed. Ignore this warning. Kvatch Rebuilt has now been successfully uninstalled.
The mod should kick in automatically once you have completed the 'The Battle for Castle Kvatch' quest, regardless if you have already done it long before, or are just starting out. You should notice the camp move into the city and after about a week a messenger should find you.
- From the distance Kvatch may well still look burnt, even when the rebuild is complete. This can be resolved by updating the LOD through TES4LodGen.
- The ground is still burnt around the city. This is due to a limitation in the game engine. This can be resolved by using the "No More Burned Ground" patch.
- It is advisable to load Kvatch Rebuilt after OOO/FCOM and (Open-) Better Cities.
- Savegames where an older version of Kvatch Rebuilt (prior to 3.0) is present, will not work with newer versions (3.0+).
- CB Droege
- Gez - Waltherp58
- Lord Memphis
- Maniac One
- Edouard (Ed Waldorph) - Lord Wethyl, Ayleid Commander, Count Hassildor
- Guinolas (João Guerra) – Ignar
- Lomekian (Matthew Wade) - Aranar, Savlian Matius, Caccia Macrin, Gaban Sele, Joncis Lamberte, Somutius Entius, male guards
- Noobzone1 - Arnand
- Zaf - Bagamu Azorku, Hallfred, J'ramku, Nalion, Sadean, Staron Hawker
- Sue - Belwen, Borwen, Miaren Arendu, Weedum-Ja
- Zaldir (Jostein Sikkeland) – Dunmer pilgrims, Godras, Wumbar, Ghost of Count Goldwine, Arnand, Solding, Fenand
- It always rains at kvatch
- J. Woltz, the Celtic Swordsman
- Lucien Lachance
- tycorr ravenwing
- Sainta117 for letting us use his poem.
- Pronam for letting us use his Ayleid trapdoor resource.
- Warbirddeath for the Ayleid Ruin interior design.
- mhahn123 for the Kvatch house and door textures.
- captainwolfos for the Walkthrough.
- Vorians for continued support throughout development and for cleaning and optimizing the mod.
- Arthmoor for extended support in cleaning the mod.
- ElminsterEU for TES4Edit, help in cleaning the mod and for the OOO/FCOM patches.
- TeamGecko for TES4Gecko.
- MentalElf for TES4Files.
- OBSE Team for the Oblivion Script Extender.
- ShadeMe for the Construction Set Extender.
- Bethesda for Oblivion and the Construction Set.
You can contact me through E-Mail (found in ReadMe), on NexusMods (as Zaldiir) or on any of the following websites/forums (as Zaldir): Bethsoft Forums, Dark Creations, Great House Fliggerty, TES Alliance, Planet Elder Scrolls
For usage permissions, locate Zaldir in the Modder Permissions Database.