The request-Mirandas Story
- Dead?? Miranda launched. If this is a joke, it is in very bad taste.
- Whether you like it or not, it is. The zombies you saw in the cemetery are former slaves transformed into undead. You are here as a spirit, which is why they can not see you. As for your body, it is now inert lying near the skeleton chained in the hold of the wreck. Regarding us, well, we are immortal. Our mind still controls a part of our body which gradually deteriorates. That is why we have an important request to submit you.
- First, I must return to the wreck, and you probably know how to do, you must promise to help me get there. Then I will hear your request and I will try to help you in return.
- Understand that you're dead! No going back is possible. By cons, here, we can invite the soul of your brother and then, manage for you both an acceptable lifestyle. But first you must enter the gate of this hell and release our leader who is stuck inside. Once he gets back, we will install you in your new home in a village inhabited by spirits like you. Believe me, you will be treated like a queen.
- I have to think about your offer. Give me a little time.
- Haha! my dear, we have the eternity, sneered Ayleid skeleton.
Miranda felt she had no choice. After a while, her thoughts brought back the Haskill's thinly sliced face, her tender love. But in fact, Haskill itself is a spirit that can materialize at will. She closed her eyes and prayed while invoking him.