Mirandas Pirate Story - Back to the island
Previous : http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/images/133339/? ... Enjoy it ;D
Back to the Mysterious Island
A year to the day after the night of the raven, Miranda returned to the old mill, nothing
has changed since. No broken glass, no message. She sat on the layer and after only 5 minutes she heard a loud scream outside. She ran up near the boat and saw a stone which fell from between the legs of a crow. Two notes were tied around the stone.
1st note:'' Second message from your brother Morano I took care to write for him.''
2nd Note:'' Dear, dear Miranda, you were there when my agony. It is quite normal you doubt the veracity of my messages. Remember that I promised to always watch over you. Remember also all the'' Family Treasures'' that we enjoyed to imagine when we played nearby the abandoned wreck and how we always had faith in each other. I'm about to come into direct contact with you. You remember that I advised you to take a rest on the Islands of madness? In fact, you had to recover important objects hidden beneath the throne of Sheogorath but as you have inherited the throne of Madness, I was stuck for the entire year in the jyggalag's world. Yes, I visited the islands before you. The mother of the Gates Guardian has amputated the big toe of my right foot. She had planned to bring me back to life if I die. Yes, she had fallen in love with me. You have to get these objects, bring them at the old mill and keep it until I'll get contact with you.''
At first, Miranda was really excited. It was indeed Morano! Only Morano could know the code word they used, ''Family Treasures''. However, it was hard to believe she could see him again but with him, she could expect everything, even the impossible. Standing on the shore of the old mill she contemplated the island of torment.
In less than two, she stepped over the boat and rowed to the destination. Once past the silver light, she found herself trapped alone in the closed room. She remembered that she could rely on Haskill's conjuration, then, she invoked him.
- Why do you disturb me? asked the Haskill's spirit. I know, you can hear me but can not see me, things have changed a lot since you left.
Intrigued but eager to tell him her adventures, she told him about the mysterious messages from the beyond.
- I also need to go to the island to retrieve some vergrain for a joke and take some clothes bought on the island, open me the way, that's an order.
- You are not allowed to go there. You have been absent for too long. You lost all your privileges. In addition, all residents have followed your example and went through the portal. Unfortunately, one after the other, all were killed by the guard who stands at the entrance. The mad god has recently occurred to me advising me of his imminent return. Now I am alone, waiting for structions from my Lord Sheogorath.
- Haskill, my love, she sighed. You have certainly not forgotten our mad passion, night in the camps of Mania while enjoying roasted scalon wings. You can not have forgotten the sweet intimacy that we shared in the plains of Dementia while devouring Grummite eggs. Tell me that you still remember our crazy love ... But it's amazing how suddenly, even myself, I remember everything.
- I never forgot because I was created for this world. Assuming you have forgotten me because you belong to the human world, that is quite forgivable. I know the real reason for your return. I will send you what your brother needs as well as your clothes and vergrain you require and I also know which use you plan to make with it. Return to the old mill. Everything will be there even before you arrive. Good road my dear lady.
Miranda was immediately expelled from the portal.