Last updated at 20:55, 11 Aug 2013 Uploaded at 2:55, 7 Oct 2012
NVEC Mod Expansion
New Vegas Enhanced Content
Expands many of the world features of NVEC into new cells and worldspaces added by mods.
CHEMS Usable Chemistry sets
Portable Folding Lawn Chairs
Loot All Cars Trucks Golf Carts Vehicles
More Containers - More Loot
Lootable Wood Barrels & Crates (NVEC exclusive)
Some Weapons have been tweaked to be in line with NVEC's weapon mod changes
Note that Nordic & DLC integration weapons are NOT added.
AG Supplementary Uniques
Angel Park 2 and Angel Park Remix
Caesar's New Regime
Monster Mod Wasteland Edition
NV Interiors (Combo and Combo AWOP compatible editions, with or without SLAP)
Tales from the Burning Sands
Run the Lucky 38
Interior Lighting Overhaul
The Strip Open
I highly recommend using Fallout Mod Manager to install this mod. The scripted installer will help you choose the correct version.
Also NMM Compatible
1. Open Fallout Mod Manager
2. Click on Package Manager
3. In Package Manager, click on Add FOMOD on the upper right
4. Find the NVEC Mod Expansion v1.rar file and double-click on it to add to FOMM
5. Double-click on "NVEC Mod Expansion" to start the installer
6. Follow the prompts on the installer to select the appropriate version
7. Once the installer is finished, exit package manager, and correct your load order.
8. Rebuild your merged or bashed patch
1. Unpack the downloaded file with WinRAR and open the newly created folder.
2. Open the correct folder for the NVEC version you use.
"complete" for NVEC Complete.esm or "plusnvce" for NVEC Complete + NVCE.esm
3. Copy the files for only the mods you use into your Fallout New Vegas\data directory.
4. Activate in your load order manager.
5. Rebuild your merged or bashed patch
FNVPlugin can easily merge 2 or more of these plugins, to reduce load order.
Load Order and Compatibility:
Should be loaded as late as possible in your load order
If using Interior Lighting Overhaul, load all these modules before ILO's esps
Not that I know of, yet.
- Updates for Tales 1.30c hotfix
- Updated Freeside Open patch; includes fixes for NV Bounties and Uncut (thanks Keleigh3000!)
- Minor update for Tales 1.30a hotfix
- Updated for NVEC 3.4+. Future NVEC updates should not require updates to these patches.
- Updated Tales patch for Episode 3 (Complete)
This patch reverts the water changes in Tales back to NVEC and swaps the NCR Canteen for NVEC's standard Canteen
- Added support for Monster Wars. This patch also tweaks MW's armor stats to be in line with NVEC's Jsawyer changes
- minor updates to ILO, NVInt and ElectroCity patches.
- AWOP patches removed. This is now directly supported by NVEC.
- Minor update for NVEC 3.3DD
- added back the patches for NVInteriors standard. All Variants now supported (Std/AWOP/SLAP/SLAP_AWOP)
- Fixed hydrants in Freeside Open and Angel Park remix patch
- Fixed all the static sinks in AWOP, NVInt, Tales and Angel Park
- Updated for NVEC 3.3b changes
- Removed old NVInteriors. Now only includes the NVEC 3.3b compatible versions
- Updated NVInteriors support for NVEC 3.3a compatible versions
- Bugfix: MMWE option now available in installer
- Added support for Freeside Open and Electro-City lite (No Highways and Byways)
- Added support for NVInteriors Combo Edition (No AWOP)
- Initial release