- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
- img 34 loading...
- img 35 loading...
- img 36 loading...
- img 37 loading...
- img 38 loading...
- img 39 loading...
- img 40 loading...
- img 41 loading...
- img 42 loading...
- img 43 loading...
- img 44 loading...
- img 45 loading...
- img 46 loading...
- img 47 loading...
- img 48 loading...
- img 49 loading...
- img 50 loading...
- img 51 loading...
- img 52 loading...
- img 53 loading...
- img 54 loading...
- img 55 loading...
- img 56 loading...
- img 57 loading...
- img 58 loading...
- img 59 loading...
- img 60 loading...
- img 61 loading...
- img 62 loading...
- img 63 loading...
- img 64 loading...
- img 65 loading...
- img 66 loading...
- img 67 loading...
- img 68 loading...
- img 69 loading...
- img 70 loading...
- img 71 loading...
- img 72 loading...
- img 73 loading...
- img 74 loading...
- img 75 loading...
- img 76 loading...
- img 77 loading...
- img 78 loading...
- img 79 loading...
- img 80 loading...
- img 81 loading...
- img 82 loading...
- img 83 loading...
- img 84 loading...
- img 85 loading...
- img 86 loading...
- img 87 loading...
- img 88 loading...
- img 89 loading...
- img 90 loading...
- img 91 loading...
- img 92 loading...
Last updated at 15:52, 1 Sep 2014 Uploaded at 22:28, 1 Jul 2011
Greetings and salutations faithful Nexus fans! It may come as no surprise to you that I have been on haitus from modding for an extended period of time, but the reason behind this absence was because of my involvement with a AAA quality game called War for the Overworld that was recently funded via Kickstarter.
After being greenlit, WFTO (alpha) is now available for purchase via STEAM!
EVE > ESSENTIAL VISUAL ENHANCEMENTS
Date: 7/25/2014(recent update)
Category: Awesome Visuals
EVE Final is out! files tab foo'
*** EVE has finally reached the point of being considered final! ***
Many of you may remember semi-cosmic, nearly phenominal mod for FO3 entitled EVE:Energy Visuals Enhanced.
Well EVE is back! This time its built again from the ground up, but most importantly it covers ALL KINDS of visuals!
- critical kill scenes (via energy weapons)
- Bullet weapon impacts (water jumps, blood squirts, ect)
- unrivaled energy weapon textures/meshes
- new explosions
- custom HD impacts
- dazzling particles
- static mesh animations
- character reactions
- and more
NOTE: EVE is constantly growing and evolving so you should return here often.
ALSO NOTE: EVE is also available in Russian and Italian flavor!
ALSO DOUBLE NOTE: EVE is the coolest mod ever!
Details of Camp Searchlight Hotfix
This is a bug fix patch for the main game file (FalloutNV.esm). It fixes a bug that can cause EVE to accidently "break" the Camp Searchlight quest called "We Will All Go Together". The patch can be placed anywhere in the Load Order.
Details of latest Patch updates for V1.15c Final
- New flame effects!
- New Lighter flame effect
- New ash pile textures and effects!!!
- New Magnum Shells texture.
- Fixed missing NPC loot bug.
- Fixed invisible ash pile bug.
- Fixed transparent ash pile bug.
- Restored missing special effects textures.
- Restored missing Plasma Rifle Magnetic Accelerator textures.
- Optional patch now available that supports True Iron Sights being Disabled.
Details of latest Patch updates for V1.15b Final
- Laser Rifle Beamsplitter Fix: fixes a problem where a Scope is mistakenly shown when only a Beamsplitter has been installed in a Laser Rifle
- EVEified Holy Frag Grenade Explosion
- Fixed the Nuke Explosions to not have a Abraxo Cleaner show up
Current Details of latest download: V1.15a Final
- Removed dirty records
- Expanded EVE to all DLCs
- Fixed all FNVEdit reported errors
- Fixed cell loading crash issues by removing a disable me script on a light record and removed a script that added a light into your inventory everytime you equipped an energy weapon
- Fixed all geck powerup warnings
- Fixed all ash pile + bone fragment's opening closing sounds
- Applied EVE's smoke effects to all FNV + DLCs ash pile's that are containers already in the game world
- Applied EVE models to all mini nukes + missile types
- Removed added vomit idling
- Applied EVE's explosion models to car explosions + warhead explosion + satcom nuke explosion
- Applied EVE models to red + green glowing impacts(they were only applied to non-glowing impacts)
- Applied EVE's LaserDisintegrationREDFXSpell to the Van Graff Volunteer script, RoseofSharonCassidyScript(when jean kills her), VHDRangerOliverGuardSCRIPT, and the NVDLC01GhostSCRIPT. These were all referencing the normal LaserDisintegrationFXSpell
- Applied EVE's PlasmaGooifyRifleSpell to NVDLC04TempleMarkedMenMarauderSCRIPT, NVDLC04TempleMarkedMenBomberSCRIPT, NVDLC04TempleMarkedMenRavagerSCRIPT, NVDLC04TempleMarkedMenScoutSCRIPT, and the NVDLC04TempleMarkedMenHunterSCRIPT. They were all referencing the normal PlasmaEffect Gooification
- EVE explosion models/changes applied to the following: (These EVE models are only meant to replace EffectsExplosionGrenadeFrag.NIF)
- 40mm Grenade Explosion
- 40mm Grenade Explosion Custom
- Ammo Box Explosion
- Bait Grenade Explosion (FO3)
- C4 Explosion
- Cave Explosion
- Computer Explosion
- Dynamite Explosion
- EDE Spark Explosion
- Electric Box Explosion
- Electric Generator Explosion
- Fake Medium Explosion
- FFER13 Explosion (FO3)
- Field Panel Explosion (FO3)
- Flash Bang Explosion
- Frag Grenade Explosion
- Frag Grenade Misfits Explosion
- Frag Mine Explosion
- LD Scientist Accident Explosion
- Liberty Prime Hulk Explosion (FO3)
- Medium Explosion
- Monorail Explosion
- Motorcycle Explosion
- MQ05 Explosion
- Nellis Ant Explosion
- Oven Explosion
- PA Ave Frag Explosion
- Powder Charge Explosion
- Satchel Charge Explosion
- Satcom Nuke Explosion
- Silo01 Maintenance Eyebot Explosion
- Silo02 Small Launch Explosion
- Speaker Explosion
- Statesman Hotel Explosion (FO3)
- The Mall Medium Explosion
- Time Bomb Explosion
- Time Bomb Explosion High Yield
- Tin Grenade Explosion
- Turret Explosion
- Two-Step Goodbye Explosion
- Vault Explosion
- Vault Generator Explosion
- Vault Securtron Electric Box Explosion
- Wall Explosion
- Frag Mine improved, original look and feel kept
- Plasma grenades & Plasma mines retextured to match ''EVE style'' Plasma weapons
- Plasma Caster retextured EVE style
- Q-35 Matter Modulator (Plasma) retextured EVE style but in original game color flavor
- EVE models/textures for the frag grenade
- EVE models/textures for the plasma grenade
- EVE models/textures for the frag mine
- EVE models/textures for the plasma mine
- EVE models/textures for the grenade bouquet
- EVE models/textures for the Pulse Pistol, Pulse Grenade, and Pulse Mine
- EVE explosion models/changes for the following Pulse Explosions: (These EVE models are only meant to replace EffectsFxPulseExplosion01.NIF)
- 25mm Pulse Grenade Explosion
- 40mm Pulse Grenade Explosion
- Doghouse Explosion
- Generator EMP Explosion
- Laser Stinger Explosion
- Pulse Forge Explosion
- Pulse Grenade Explosion
- Pulse Mine Explosion
- Pulse Mine X13 Explosion
- Fixed the WJSPuffOfDarkSmokeFXscriptbigVIOLET that was disabled and wasn't completed, which was being used in game
- Fixed/Changed the EVE ash/goo piles so they get disabled on the next cell load
- Added a Recharger Weapon MFCell fix script to all recharger type weapons (Thanks to NVEC :D)
- All other necessary additional fixes are provided by NVEC (Only fixes and no other changes)
- EVE nuke explosion models applied to the Fat Mine Nuke Explosion + Fat Man Big Kid Nuke Explosion + Fat Man Low Yield Nuke Explosion + Fat Man Tiny Tots Nuke Explosion
- Included GRA meshes
- WMEVE FOOK compatibility patch.
EVE v1.15a final brought to you by EmeraldReign and HairyLegs222, sponsored in part by NVEC
Past details of previous download: V1.14
-Frag Grenade has a new custom explosion (shockwave, debris, smoke, fire, crater, ect)
-Pulse Gun causes humanoids (people, ghouls) to have a chance to puke/vomit/hurl/throw up when critically hit.
-Fire FX have been overhauled. That is, Flamer's projectile as well as when people or creatures are on fire, new visuals.
Past details of previous download: V1.13
-Laser deaths have Skeletonization capability! (as do plasma)
-Plasma weapons all have different unique projectiles/impacts
-Plasma Defender unrivaled texture
-Plasma Pistol unrivaled texture
-New muzzleflash for Plasma Rifle and Plasma pistol
-Fatman exposion pimped even further (more debris, leaves flaming landscape for a bit, rains bits from sky afterwards)
Current Details of previous download: V1.12
-Ashpile bugs have been squashed.
-Brand spankin new Blood FX.
-Dropped MFC cells from reloading behave like shell casings
-New Mininuke and Explosions
-New Gatling laser meshes and textures.
-Gatling laser's beam redone.
-Some new icons for various lasers
-New/improved sounds for various lasers.
-New Recharger Pistol meshes and textures.
-New Recharger Rifle meshes and textures.
-Robots now have EVE lasers too!
-Removed the limb pop fx.
-Some minor bug fixes.
-A sneak peak of what's in store for Plasma.
This update brought to you by -5/+5 GMT.
Installing/Updating/Installing - Mod Conflicts
IMPORTANT! Novac dissapearing is a bug in the vanilla game! Don't blame EVE (or any OTHER mod either foo' ).
*** NVSE is -NOT- needed! EVE will work 10000% fine even without it!
***EVE does -NOT- add energy weapon FX to bullet guns, don't blame this mod, it wasn't built by a teen***
***If your Laser Pistol is not iron-sights, this is because another mod LOWER than EVE in your load order does not have laser weapons set to 'Iron Sights'. Simple fix = move EVE to be the absolute 100% dead-last in your load order***
If you use the automatic installation method, by clicking the "Download with Manager" button, then you will need to disable or delete two of the three .esp files that are installed for EVE. Keep only one, or a crash can occur at startup.
* Keep ALL DLC.esp if you have all five of the DLCs installed: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, and Gun Runners Arsenal.
* Keep NO GRA.esp if you have Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road but not Gun Runners Arsenal.
* Or keep NO DLC.esp if you do not match either of the ones above.
A.) Unpack the .7z file.
B.) Open the "EVE v1.15a Final" folder, and then open its DATA folder.
C.) Copy the Meshes, Sound, and Textures folders into your DATA folder.
D.) Select the correct EVE .esp and copy it into your DATA folder; using the wrong one can result in a crash at startup.
* Use ALL DLC.esp if you have all five of the DLCs installed: Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road, and Gun Runners Arsenal.
* Use NO GRA.esp if you have Dead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, and Lonesome Road but not Gun Runners Arsenal.
* Use NO DLC.esp if you do not match either of the ones above.
E.) Activate the .esp file.
F.) Come back to endorse, comment, vote, give kudos, do a little dance or whatever shakes your goat, but please, no hugs!
--> your other little mods
--> EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
--> EVE FNV - ALL DLC - TIS Disabled.esp
If you experience <!> or anomalies or strange things, please note that in fact EVE is bug-free! therefore you are having a mod-conflict. Learn how to make a bashed patch, or simply put EVE last (or near last) in your loat order.
Recommended Mods To Use With EVE: (go download these asap)
- WME : Weapon Mod Expansion - the blessed union of EVE + WME = WMEVE! Behold!
100% compatibility. As EVE grows, so does WMEVE!
WME - Weapon Mod Expansion
- PN (Project Nevada) : Over some time the PN guys and have hammered out incompatibilities and have gotten PN and EVE to play nicely together. In fact there are some neat things like EVE's iron-sights changing color as you charge up your laser weapon for a powerful blast!
Its a well put together CP, so give it a try here.
- Ojo Bueno and Poco Bueno: So you want a complete new "visual" experience?
You'll be needing these HQ textures to round out your wasteland!
Ojo Bueno High Quality Texture Workshop - Textures up to 4096x4096, modular texture packs.
Poco Bueno Texture Pack - Textures up to 2048x2048, one combined easy-to-install FOMOD.
- Book Of Water : Do you like the weapons in EVE? Of course you do, you maniac! In that case, you'll definitely love The Book Of Water! The next FOTM? Maybe!
- Enhanced Blood Textures for NV : It does what it says, and quite well.
You'll be glad you have this when you witness EVE's gore FX
Enhanced Blood Textures
- Meltdown Medley : Along the lines of the whole ''crit kill' theme, Meltdown Medley overhauls the original Meltdown perk in game so that the death visuals added by the perk match the color of the weapon used to cause the effect. EVE CP included!
- AWOP - WME - EVE cp : Makes the AWOP weapons get the whole ''WMEVE'' overhaul! WMK's, graphics, visuals, sounds, bla bla bla
AWOP WME EVE Compatability Patch
- AWOW : Parody of AWOP. AWOW = A World Of Wacky! Made by yours truly, and in part by other members of Epoch Saga, the full game made by nexus modders. AWOW has wacky things like Deranged Gnomes, Gizmoduck, throwable poo, and more! Start the wackiness here --> AWOW: A World Of Wacky
- 1st and formost is CaBaL120 for his texturing. He's provided numerous weapon retextures, the likes of which
are unrivaled! Your EVE experience would only be half as balls-to-the-wall awesome without his hard work on this.
- jonnyeah : So much stuff he's a co-author.
- Tapioks : some creepy ultra-realistic "skin pile" and skeleton texture! Marketing help! haha, and more to come im sure!
- AlexScorpion : Awesome script for dropping microfusioncells when reloading.
- Crawlius : Water explosion sound effects.
- joefoxx082 : Fixed Iron Sight animations for laser pistols and rifles.
Additional/Optional content, to go!
- A "Plasma For The People - Plasma Pack Plus" has been released for those who want to further customize their plasma weapons.
In the file you find thumbnails (like previews) of what each alternate projectile looks like.
To use a particular one, go to data/textures/eve/projectiles and find the weapon whose projectile/impact you'd like to change.
(e.g. PlasmaCasterSheet01.dds) and take the alternate one of your choice from the PP+ and rename it to match, simply drag-n-drop
and overwrite when asked. (you may want to backup the originals!) Afterwards, the weapon will display all impacts and its projectile
as the one you've chosen
- For advanced users (those with PS, GIMP, or Paint.net): You can also use the optional layers to mix-n-match for totally
new custom looks! Simply choose which ones you want, stack 'em in the order you like, and FLATTEN before saving, then just
save/overwrite over the weapon of your choice (e.g. PlasmaRifleSheet01.dds in textures/eve/projectiles) and just like that,
the weapon's projectile as well as impacts, will display the one you've made!
- June 1st : EVE Public beta hits BGS forums, as well as Italian, Russian, and Chinese forums.
- July 1st : EVE v1.1 hits nexus. . . Like a 14 year old on his first hooker... like Tiny Tim on a Christmas ham...
Like Michael Jackson around Tiny Tim... you get the point
- July 11th : EVE V1.11 gets wrapped up, and gets ninja uploaded while wei is sleeping.
- Mid-July : EVE is available in Russian and Italian.
- October 29th : EVE V1.12 finally gets an update, crazy!
update is ''severance package deluxe'' featuring blood squirts!
- Plasma stuffs started sometime in late Feb 2012
- March 12th, 2012: EVE V1.13 ''Plasma for the People'' goes live!
update contains god-tier Plasma meshes and textures, as well as all new critical plasma kill animations.
- May 29th, 2012 : EVE 1.14 is officially dubbed ''Explosive Visuals Extreme'' and starts to overhaul common explosions to get them up to par with other games' visuals.
- March 14th, 2013 : EVE 1.15 is officially dubbed "final" and everyone can thoroughly enjoy while waiting for WJS to return and enhance Fallout 4
- Future : Look forward to EVE Fallout 4 edition.
What you find in this mod is the creation of WJS (and others) and belongs to EVE mod.
*borrowing* these amazing assets for use in your own little mod you release here WITHOUT permission
means you'd be insta-banned from Nexus.
* * For compatiblity patches please ask for permission BEFORE you release.
* * * *Oh, and just so you know, every mesh, and every texture has a "bogus node" or "watermark"
that I'm certain you'll never find. So its quite easy for me to know if you've used,
tweaked, altered, or modified then released anything from the EVE mod. (so play nice)* * * *
why not ASK 1st!!!!!!