Top 25 in the past 2 weeks
1. Star Wars: Conquest for Mount & Blade
[size=5]STAR WARS CONQUEST[/size]
This is a Star Wars mod for Mount & Blade 1.010/1.011. There are three factions in the game: Galactic Empire, Rebel Alliance, and the Hutt Cartel. Each faction includes over 12 different troop
updated 4:23, 20 Jun 2012 7,271 166 201,555kb Site Bot
3. The Last Days of the Third Age for MnB 1-011 for Mount & Blade
TLD is a total conversion of Mount and Blade (NOT WARBAND) into Middle Earth during the War of the Ring.
The player becomes a part of one of the many (10+) factions and decides the fate of Middle Earth. Will it be saved from darkness and restored to light and beauty? Or will you crush the free peoples under your iron boot? The choice is yours.
updated 15:33, 21 Dec 2012 13,970 225 210kb Merlkir
4. Native Expansion for Warband for Mount & Blade
* Too many things to list here, but they're listed here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,173191.0.html
Dark Knight Invasion
Dozens of new troops in three tiers - Peasant, Noble and Elite
Most units have gotten stronger.
All nobles have gotten stronger.
Many new kingdom management options, including ability to hir
updated 14:22, 23 May 2011 1,543 32 105,109kb Site Bot
5. Diplomacy v4.2 (for 1.143) for Mount & Blade
Diplomacy 4.2 for Warband 1.143
2. Installation guide
3. Guide to use diplomacy in your own mods
Persuasion attempts to convince your king to start a war[*]Appoint a chamberlain, who w
updated 23:47, 7 Dec 2011 3,028 54 3,166kb Site Bot
6. Battle Size Changer for Mount & Blade
With this tool you can get around the game's battle size limit of 25-100 and instead choose from 2-1000. Note that overly large battle sizes can very easily crash M&B if your computer isn't able to handle them, or at the least cause horrible slowdowns. Don't even expect to be able to have battles of size 1000 even if you have the latest and greates
updated 21:21, 14 Feb 2006 3,201 54 702kb brettflan
7. Graphical Enhancement Textures v2.5 for Mount & Blade
This download installs the textures for Graphical Enhancement 2.5. These textures are simply a temporary pack until Graphical Enhancement 3 is released (they're the GE3 work-in-progress textures from September).
To install, simply download and double-clicked the downloaded file. To uninstall, simply double-click on the 'uninstall_textures_pack"
updated 12:06, 23 Nov 2012 1,860 41 41,528kb Site Bot
8. openBRF - an editor for BRF files for Mount & Blade
[size=4]a tool to edit resource files (BRF)[/size]
[ latest version: 0.0.74 -- 28 Jan 2012 ]
Preview/import/exports everything: meshes, animations, skeletons, materials, textures, rigged meshes, collision bodies, hit-boxes
updated 12:40, 10 Jun 2013 842 24 693kb mtarini
9. Europe 1805 II - War of the Third Coalition for Mount & Blade
Europe 1805 is set in the Napoleonic Era. It has improved graphics, models and offers a lot of gameplay features. From investing in towns, enterprises, houses, shares to building defensive structures, formations, combat abilities et cetera!
updated 16:51, 30 Dec 2012 4,225 57 904kb Quintillius
10. Sword of Damocles - Gold V4.5 [updated v4.57] for Mount & Blade
Why choose Sword of Damocles?
[b]Sword of Damocles is most complex and advanced kingdom management mod. It does not simply add player's kingdom and lords under his command but it also tries to simulate kingdom management by adding population to fiefs, health, ability to create laws, reworking economy and adding new buildings. It also
updated 21:30, 26 Apr 2010 2,080 18 206,628kb Site Bot
12. Sarranid and Vaegir Helmet Replacement for Mount & Blade
Replaces Sarranid and Vaegir Helmets with new improved versions
updated 5:20, 17 Jan 2014 302 25 2,255kb ShaunRemo
13. The Last Days v2.4 for Mount & Blade
A middle-earth mod for M&B covering the war of the ring.
For more info, visit this TLD sub-forum at MBX:
Or the thread at Taleworlds
For version 8.08
[rule][size=4] Features[/size][rule][list][*]strategic war sys
updated 18:44, 11 Sep 2007 1,205 9 120,173kb Site Bot
14. The 1257 Edition (v1.4) for Mount & Blade
The 1257 Edition of Mount&Blade is a realism mod that grounds the game's original setting more firmly in the history behind its starting date, 1257 A.D. The factions have been thoroughly remodelled and new graphics added, with an emphasis on quality rather than quantity.
*Now with hi-res map and covered horses*
updated 21:44, 1 Jan 2009 265 7 78,336kb Site Bot
15. Warhammer40000 mod (bugfix version) for Mount & Blade
Play in the world of warhammer40000
[rule][size=4] Features[/size][rule][list]-set in the warhammer universe
-new map, new items, new factions, etc.[/list]
updated 19:43, 4 Apr 2007 446 7 8,196kb Site Bot
16. OSP -Model - Late Medieval Italian Props for Mount & Blade
Some scene props
updated 22:20, 17 Jul 2013 143 4 28,158kb Eldmor
17. The Last Days of the Third Age 3.1 (for MnB 1.011) for Mount & Blade
[size=6]THIS IS THE FULL 3.1 VERSION, NOT THE PATCH FROM 3.0!![/size]
The Last Days of the Third Age is a mod for Mount & Blade 1.011 set in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle Earth during the War of the Ring.
There are far too many features to be listed
updated 12:15, 30 Jan 2012 1,055 11 538,416kb Site Bot
18. Native Expansion v0.586 for Mount & Blade
* Too many things to list here, but they're listed here: [url]http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,49800.0.html[/url]
New features in this version:
Tempered's Entrenchment Kit - allows you to camp and entrench your troops.
dstemmer's Command Cursor minimod has been incorporated. Now you can direct your troops more easily. A
updated 0:22, 6 Jul 2010 175 6 85,984kb Site Bot
19. OSP - WEes Helmets for Mount & Blade
Yarr, here is a present for mi maties. This treasure holds the helmets which I have looted (done). More loot will be added regurarly. For now, don't make requests. I still need to develop my skills on modeling more advanced helmets. When I think I'm good enough, Ill take requests. Suggestions are welcome. YARR.
You may use these in your proj
updated 19:16, 2 Apr 2013 255 5 55,578kb minkki
20. Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Patch) for Mount & Blade
updated 11:41, 1 Feb 2012 239 7 201,245kb Site Bot
21. Custom Settlements for Mount & Blade
[WIP] Dynamically growing settlements and kingdoms. Heroes become Lords/Ladies and Kings/Queens. Check the homepage/thread for more details.
[rule][size=4] Features[/size][rule][list][*]Customizable and Upgradeable settlement[*]Troops can be garrisoned[*]Can wait in town[*]Battles nearby take place in the settlement
updated 16:02, 26 Jun 2009 554 8 95,735kb Site Bot
22. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - V5.0 BETA_1 for Mount & Blade
[size=6] SWORD OF DAMOCLES V5.0[/size]
[size=4] Download Ninja â€œhiddenâ€ Mount&Blade 1.011 Patch[/size]
(The M&B patch is not required but greatly increases game play with unlimited troop types and bug fixes!)
updated 1:12, 24 Apr 2011 663 18 217,341kb Site Bot
23. Female ninja outfit for Onin no Ran for Mount & Blade
Here's a fem ninja outfit and boot minimod for Onin no Ran, if you know how to import items and such you can include this in other mods or vanilla.
So far I'm encountering wierd problems with the gloves, but this armor can still be used if you are a fan of female assassins.
updated 3:38, 29 Jul 2006 112 1 306kb Site Bot
24. War for Calradia for Mount & Blade
This mod is basically for those who hate the fact that the player can't become king in M&B, so, with this mod, you can:
- Convince and hire lords to join your kingdom.(To do this, simply speak to any lord once you have started the rebellion, and a new option will appear in the dialogue window)
- Assign fiefs to your lords*
- *Not, as you may
updated 19:20, 15 Jan 2009 331 11 11,477kb Site Bot
25. Surrealarms:Races Starter Pack for Mount & Blade
I'm going to break with modding for an unsure time, maybe longer. In cases of that kind freezing is the common practice, but my experience is that frozen projects mostly never come out. That is why, I have decided to c
updated 9:56, 8 Oct 2010 52 2 16,020kb Site Bot