5 October 2009 12:11:58posted by Dark0ne Game NewsA limited file service has resumed on both of the file servers while files continue to be restored. There's about 5G of the 200G or so files left to transfer, so hopefully by the end of the day service will have resumed properly along with the second file server returning to action.
I want to thank everyone for their patience during this period.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops