16 June 2008 17:35:02posted by Dark0ne Site NewsJust a quick update to inform people that Floydian1 brought to my attention an issue with the top image lists that meant images with superior rating records were not being listed. Upon closer inspection a decimal numbers issue was found in the database that meant that the formulae was not working properly.
The problem has now been rectified and the top image list has had a very large reshuffle. The top 100 files are not affected by this change.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops
- >Another note on site security, your security, and a malware email doing the rounds