6 June 2008 0:10:43posted by Dark0ne Site NewsThe recent issues with certain file servers being out of synch or giving corrupt downloads should now be over. All file servers are now back online and should be fully up-to-date.
Remember if one file server is particularly slow or giving corrupt downloads then you should simply try using another.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops