3 November 2007 17:24:20posted by Dark0ne Site NewsThe Chicago file server is now back up and running. The files are being transferred from a mirror, but you can still make use of the Chicago server. If you see a blank page for a short while then this is the server retrieving your file from another mirror -- if you're patient your file will be available for downloading momentarily.
A London based server will be available at the start of next month.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops