2 August 2007 1:34:53posted by Dark0ne Game NewsI found some intriguing news on my usual daily visit to Blues News; it turns out that ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, has opened a new MMO studio. What implications this might have for a future Elder Scrolls I don't know.
Personally I find it highly unlikely that any future Elder Scrolls game, or Fallout 3, will be an MMO or even feature a multiplayer aspect. Bethesda have always been adamant that their focus is on "massively-single-player" games.
Very interesting, none-the-less.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops
- >Another note on site security, your security, and a malware email doing the rounds