2 August 2007 1:34:53posted by Dark0ne Game NewsI found some intriguing news on my usual daily visit to Blues News; it turns out that ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, has opened a new MMO studio. What implications this might have for a future Elder Scrolls I don't know.
Personally I find it highly unlikely that any future Elder Scrolls game, or Fallout 3, will be an MMO or even feature a multiplayer aspect. Bethesda have always been adamant that their focus is on "massively-single-player" games.
Very interesting, none-the-less.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >The Sunday Discussion - Caliente - Author of "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"
- >Staff picks - 30 Nov 2016
- >The Sunday discussion - Duncan Harris, screenshot artist and owner of DeadEndThrills.com
- >Staff picks - 23 Nov 2016
- >The Sunday discussion - Cavou - Author of the Texture Improvement Project for Dark Souls II