2 August 2007 1:34:53posted by Dark0ne Game NewsI found some intriguing news on my usual daily visit to Blues News; it turns out that ZeniMax, parent company of Bethesda, has opened a new MMO studio. What implications this might have for a future Elder Scrolls I don't know.
Personally I find it highly unlikely that any future Elder Scrolls game, or Fallout 3, will be an MMO or even feature a multiplayer aspect. Bethesda have always been adamant that their focus is on "massively-single-player" games.
Very interesting, none-the-less.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam and Bethesda remove paid modding from Skyrim Workshop
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus