3 November 2006 13:16:28posted by Switch Game NewsThere's a new interview over at Killer Betties with Pete Hines about Knights of the Nine that clears up quite a few questions. Most importantly, it confirms that this release does behave like an expansion pack:
The disc for PC includes Knights of the Nine plus all the other downloadable content (DLC). So you have to own Oblivion and have it installed to play it.
Unlike some of Pete's pre-release/pre-Knights comments, what he says in this interview should be reliable, as Knights of the Nine is close to release.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Steam Service Providers, and some how needing to clarify the Nexus stance again
- >Quick updates to the site, money money money edition
- >Valve/Bethesda announce paid modding for Skyrim, more games to follow
- >BLOG PIECE: Modding as a hobby versus modding as a career, and the position of the Nexus
- >New paid full-time community manager and development lead job role open for applications