22 September 2006 1:09:28posted by Dark0ne Site NewsA lot of people are emailing me or PMing me at the moment saying they can't login with their username and password. 99% of the time this is because you are not using your username but your "Display Name". During March and April a setting was on in the forum software that enabled you to change your Display Name, the name other people saw you as. This did not, however, change your actual user name.
Please use your username, not your Display Name to login to the site.
I hope this helps some people.
Latest FilesNew today
Latest NewsNews archive
- >August holidays, Fileserver to CDN switchover and WYSIWYG editor for descriptions
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops