We've released version 0.49.0 of NMM today
which includes support for both Starbound
and State of Decay
. Both are compliments of modders within the community, KrazyTheFox for Starbound and MrxknownJG for State of Decay. Their help in getting support for these games in to NMM has enabled our dedicated NMM programmers to carry on with other projects in NMM (profiling, mainly) so they have my thanks.
Here's the full change log:
- New Feature: Added support for State of Decay.
- New Feature: Added support for Starbound.
- New Feature: Improved the “The Elder Scrolls Online” game detection.
- Bugfix: Fixes the installation of ESO addons on the EU version of the game.
- Bugfix: Some instances of visual category duplication while in category view.
- Bugfix: Clicking on add new category while in plain view was adding the category to the mod list.
In other news the last beta weekend before the game launches has just begun for The Elder Scrolls Online. If you're stuck for things to do this weekend there's no harm in giving it a go if you haven't already.