Update - 11th Feb
We have added another hot fix, up to 0.47.3, which has patched in a few more fixes.
We have just released a bug fix 0.47.2 update to NMM
that fixes a few bugs that were introduced with 0.47.0. Here's the changelog:
- New Feature: Better feedback on login issues.
- Bugfix: Add mod from file asking the user to login.
- Bugfix: Download speed messing up after a resume.
- Bugfix: Download from URL button disabled while offline.
- Bugfix: Cancelling a paused download after a program restart didn’t remove partial files.
A few users have reported getting the "Cannot connect to login servers" error even after updating to 0.47.1. We've added a bit more detail to the error so if you tell us what error you're getting now we'll be able to know a bit more about the issue. For most people the issue is your firewall blocking NMM from connecting to the login server.
Each time the NMM executable changes or gets updated your firewall picks up (or should pick up) this change and change its settings/prompt you about it accordingly. I know this happens with ZoneAlarm, for instance. You need to update your firewall accordingly so NMM can use the internet else, obviously, NMM cannot login and use any online services.