Top 25 endorsed recently added files
2. Shacks Docks and Ships - Arkitektora of Vvardenfell for Morrowind
Contains new textures for wooden shacks, docks and ships (include rowboats and gondolas).
updated 19:55, 12 Mar 2015 514 38 64,264kb Tyddy
3. RR Mod Series - Holamayan Monastery Replacer for Morrowind
Holamayan Monastery replacer, based on Bethesda Softworks original concept-art
updated 16:05, 21 Mar 2015 326 37 14,330kb Colt17
6. Pherim's Fire Fern - Plant and Ingredient for Morrowind
A mesh and textures replacer for the Fire Fern plant and the Fire Petal ingredient.
updated 22:31, 6 Apr 2015 185 24 1,033kb Pherim
7. Telvanni - Arkitektora of Vvardenfell for Morrowind
Vanilla gamma ans style HQ Telvanni and mushrooms retexture.
updated 10:54, 18 Mar 2015 454 22 59,683kb Tyddy
9. Daedric Ruins - Arkitektora of Vvardenfell for Morrowind
Vanilla gamma and style HQ textures for Daedric Shrines.
updated 3:12, 19 Feb 2015 320 20 21,438kb Tyddy
10. R-Zero's Creatorium Part 1 - Waters and Shores for Morrowind
Adds the following creatures in the game:
- King Mudcrab
- Titan Mudcrab
- Blind Slaughterfish
- Electric Slaughterfish
- Dreugh Man'o'War
- Land dreugh
updated 7:31, 25 Feb 2015 130 19 835kb Reizeron
12. Dunmeri Urns - Aestetika of Vvardenfell for Morrowind
HQ Retexture and optional replacer for dunmeri urns and planters
updated 18:12, 23 Mar 2015 253 18 6,138kb Tyddy
14. Velothi - Arkitektora of Vvardenfell for Morrowind
Vanilla gamma and style HD textures for Vivec and Velothi architecture/ Also, mod have model and texture replacer for Vivec banners.
updated 8:13, 10 Mar 2015 252 16 93,873kb Tyddy
15. Darknut' Greater Dwemer Ruins version 1.1 for Morrowind
Some minor bug fixes ... other than that nothing added to this version. V2 coming soon :)
This mod affects Dwemer ruins “Odrosal”,” Vemynal” & “Dagoth Ur” in Main Quest timeline, and it is my attempt to make the quest to find Kagrenac’s Tools and destroy Dagoth Ur a much more involved task.
You can expect to
updated 17:13, 31 Mar 2015 177 15 63,192kb Darknut
16. Indoril Helmetmask retexture v1.0 for Morrowind
Indoril Helmet Mask retexture for Morrowind v1.0
This is a retexture of The Indoril Helmet in Morrowind..It is based on a
photographic resource and edited in Paint.net,
It uses and depends on Bethesda's original mesh for the Indoril Helmet, which is
included in the mods folder...Everything is set up for q
updated 21:38, 7 Mar 2015 92 11 1,234kb JosephMelia
17. Broadsheets and Notice Boards for Morrowind
With this mod you will now find notice boards throughout the world. Here you can find public declarations and notices, requests that begin side quests, and broadsheets containing the latest news, along with many other types of documents.
updated 7:11, 21 Mar 2015 76 10 23kb KJS94
18. Ebony Armor and Shield retexture v3.0 Gold Edition for Morrowind
Ebony Armour Retexture v3.0 Gold Edition
Again I have upgraded my mod for Ebony Armour...Major Changes this time,
Version 1 was a straight retexture using screens from skyrim and various photographic sources to reimagine the ebony armour and shield set
Version 2 swapped out t
updated 15:18, 16 Apr 2015 135 10 10,252kb JosephMelia
19. Asmodeus Island for Morrowind
Large Classic RPG Island north of Dagon Fel. 6 NEW Dungeons, and Castle Asmodeus just waiting to be Conquered! An Alternate Player Home added in the Abandoned Commander's Quarters at the castle. ENJOY ALL! :-D ***Requires Bloodmoon***
updated 17:23, 25 Mar 2015 98 9 476kb TrulyOriginalArtCom
20. Stav's Boxes - Mages Guild Aesthetics Overhaul for Morrowind
Kinda loud name for 1.5mb file, eh? This mod is changing the appearance of mages guild halls a bit.
updated 14:59, 2 Apr 2015 57 9 358kb Stavroguin
23. MGSO3 bloodmoon ice cave glowing snow texture fix for Morrowind
is name short enough? :D
So it fixes glowing floor texture bug in ice caves on Solstheim. See screenshots for details. It doesnt changes texture just removes unnatural glow.
updated 9:10, 31 Mar 2015 57 5 378kb Klaufman
24. IMIRR - Increased Magic Item Recharge Rate for Morrowind
A simple mod that tweaks one GMST to increase the rate that magic items recharge. Several variances are included so you can pick the rate that best suits your needs.
updated 8:22, 23 Feb 2015 65 5 1kb Murielkai