Last updated at 19:24, 8 May 2015 Uploaded at 13:28, 8 May 2015
Part of the May Modathon Month
This is a house mod largely inspired by the Vile Lair DLC Bethesda made for Oblivion. Found near Dirty Muriel's in Sadrith Mora at first it is almost completely empty - but inside you'll learn how to change that. The change will cost you a fair bit of gold though.
Features (most of these will appear after buying the apropriate upgrade):
- Choose you allegiance via the skull found in the shrine area - worship Sithis, Mephala or be independant
- Alchemy room - with ingredient (via the scales and weights) and apparatus (via the mortar) sorters
- Bedroom - doubling as a dining room
- Garden - with plants that can be of use for a dedicated poisoner
- Shrine - depending on your choice, a shrine of Sithis or Mephala (or none at all) will be present and ready to give you their blessings
- Smithy - a forge area in which you can also store and display your gear
- Study - two bookshelves waiting to be filled, a map of vvardenfellian travel routes and a tome with a spell allowing to return to Deepscorn instantly
- Training room - with functional training dummies
This mod requires both expansions.