If you have been banned from the Nexus sites by one of the moderation team then you can use this form to try and explain your actions and have your ban overturned. Please be aware of a few things before you proceed:
- Read through the strike and ban forum and try to find out why you were banned if you don't already know. All bans are documented here.
- Read through our terms of service and fully understand the rules we have.
- If you believe your ban was in error and a moderator has made a mistake then use this form to argue your case. Explain everything in as much detail as possible providing proof if necessary.
- If you understand why you were banned and believe you have learnt from your mistake then write a genuine letter of apology here and a moderator may reinstate you based on your actions.
- This form will only work once and communication is one-way; you will not be able to converse with the moderation team so put everything you think you need to in to the fields below.
- If the moderation team decides to keep your account banned you will not hear from us. If you are unbanned then the best way to find out is to keep checking back.
Latest FilesNew today
Top FilesTop 100
Latest NewsNews archive
- >Downloading issues update
- >Virus scan reports now visible on file pages, more security incoming
- >Steam sale and downloading issues prompts CDN expansion
- >Site updates: stability, premium donations, endorsements, downloading, apostrophes and full-stops
- >Another note on site security, your security, and a malware email doing the rounds