Last updated at 7:02, 16 Aug 2017 Uploaded at 5:04, 29 Jul 2017
1.1 is now up and fixes the Marksman bug.
Before We Begin
I would like to thank the various mod authors who allowed me to use their assets who allowed me to use their assets in this mod. Ellise, Horography, Kitsumi, ChronoHunter, and Iokan's hard work made this mod possible so please check their work out. Links will be in the credits panel.
I love the Citadel DLC. It was a fitting end to one of the best video game series ever. However, there were some things in that DLC that annoyed me. Having squadmates, like Zaeed, go to a party in armor particularly annoyed me. So I decided to do something about these annoyances. This mod gives casual outfits to all squadmates who need it and fixes some other things in the Citadel DLC such as giving Brooks and Ashley unique dresses each for the casino mission. Below is a list of all the changes.
1) Zaeed Leather Jacket: He will not longer ridiculously where his armor while at the apartment and arcade.
2) Jacob Hoddie: He will no longer wear his armor at the aprtment or arcade.
3) Jack Alliance Outfit: Jack now wears an outfit fitting for an Alliance teacher.
4) Jack Armor: Jack will now wear armor in the Armnax Arena like any resonable person would. ( Courtesy of Iokan)
5) Traynor Tank Top: Traynor gets an off duty outfit in the Normandy docking bay, the arcade, and at the apartment. ( Courtesy of Horography)
6) Ashley Dress: Ash no longer wears that fugly dress and no longer wears the exact same dress as Brooks. ( Courtesy of Kitsumi)
7) Brooks Dress: Brooks no longer wears that fugly dress as well and gets a new unique dress. ( Courtesy of Ellise)
8) Cortez Armor: Cortez now wears his armor while driving the shuttle to the archives. He no longer magically changes into armor part way through the mission. ( Courtesy of ChronoHunter)
This mod requires the Citadel DLC to work.
As with all DLC mods, this mod also requires WarrantyVoider's DLC Patch
files to be installed in Mass Effect 3\Binaries\Win32. Those files are
included as optional files.
Installation should be simple due to the mod being a DLC mod. Just put DLC_Mod_CDR in Mass Effect 3\BIOGame\DLC.
I have also included the moddesc.ini for Mod Manager users.
Feel free to use the mesh in your own mods. All I ask is that you credit me. You don't have to ask in advance.
The following people were also essential to the making of this mod.
- Mgamerz: He/she is the author of Mod Manager which made making the DLC Mod quick and easy. This would not have been possible without that program.
- Me3 Explorer Team: For making the other tools necessary for making this mod.
- Ellise, Horography, Kitsumi, ChronoHunter, and Iokan for the use of their assests. Links to their work will be in the credit/permission section.
The skin tone of Brooks' and Ashley's outfits will sometimes look weird under certain lighting conditions. I am working on fixing this, but it will take some time. Also, the arms of Ashley's outfit will look weird if you look at her from behind. I am working on fixing this as well.
I mounted this DLC mod really low to avoid compatibility issues. This mod is compatible with the Citadel Epilouge Mod and the Ashley Legacy mod. I made it so the tpf file of Ash legacy will not effect this mod. This mod is slightly incompatible with the Ashley WarPack by survior666. Delete BioH_Exp3_Ashley_1 in his mod then autotoc to make them compatible. Any mod that modifies the same pcc files will be incompatible.