- img 3 loading...
- img 4 loading...
- img 5 loading...
- img 6 loading...
- img 7 loading...
- img 8 loading...
- img 9 loading...
- img 10 loading...
- img 11 loading...
- img 12 loading...
- img 13 loading...
- img 14 loading...
- img 15 loading...
- img 16 loading...
- img 17 loading...
- img 18 loading...
- img 19 loading...
- img 20 loading...
- img 21 loading...
- img 22 loading...
- img 23 loading...
- img 24 loading...
- img 25 loading...
- img 26 loading...
- img 27 loading...
- img 28 loading...
- img 29 loading...
- img 30 loading...
- img 31 loading...
- img 32 loading...
- img 33 loading...
Last updated at 15:38, 25 Feb 2017 Uploaded at 20:33, 10 Jan 2016
This mod adds 32 new standalone hairstyles for your female characters. All the hairstyles have been made for Fallout 4 and feature full physics. These hairstyles can be used on both males and females, but were designed for females.
1. Download the main file from the files section of this page. Install with either the Nexus Mod Manager, or manually.
2. Nexus mod manager install: After downloading, enable the mod in the mod manager. Check that the mod is enabled in "Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Fallout4\Plugins.txt". You should see *AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp in the list.
3. Manual install: Copy the contents of the zip to your "Fallout 4\data" directory. Open this fie: "Users\[your user name]\AppData\Local\Fallout4\Plugins.txt". Add the following and save:
4. Open this file: "Users\[your user name]\Documents\my games\Fallout4\Fallout4Custom.ini". Add the following and save:
This can also be added to your Fallout4.ini instead of Fallout4Custom.ini.
5. In the game, open the console with the tilde key. Type "slm player 1". Select the face, then the hair, then your desired hairstyle (i.e. Azar Ponytail 1). Exit out of the menu and you're done. You can also go to a barbershop to choose your hairstyle.
- As of Fallout 4 patch 1.5, archive invalidation isn't working. You will need to revert back to the old way of enablinig mods. See step 4 in the installation section. Interface mods may also cause crashes. If that's the case, remove /INTERFACE from the sResourceDataDirsFinal line in the ini file.
- The physics for the longer ponytails will occasionally glitch out and jump around. This is due to the rig I'm working from, which isn't suited for the longer hairstyles. I will address this in the future.
- The hairstyles were not designed for males, but can be used on them. You may experience clipping or other issues.
- If your game crashes or you are getting missing hairs, uninstall the mod and reinstall. Set the load order of the ESP to the very last, run the game, go to an empty interior, unequip all of your character's items, and try "slm player 1" again.
Ponytail Hairstyles v2.5a
- Fixes for short 7.
Ponytail Hairstyles v2.5
- 5 new hairstyles (2 short hairs, 2 dreadlock hairs, 1 long hair).
- Fixes for ponytail 12 and 15.
- Cleaned up data in all the nif files.
Ponytail Hairstyles v2.0
- 6 new hairstyles (3 short hairs, 1 long hair, 2 ponytails).
- Fixes for some of the older hairstyles.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.6 - BA2 version
- ESP has been recreated with the Creation Kit.
- Models and textures are packed into BA2 files.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.6
- Merged More Hairstyles into Ponytail Hairstyles.
More Hairstyles v1.0
- Initial release, 5 new hairstyles.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.5c
- Fixed hairline for hair 8.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.5b
- Changed rig for hair 15 to reduce jitter.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.5a
- Fixed hairline for hair 15.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.5
- 4 new hairstyles: 13, 14, 15, 16.
- Fixes for hairs 1, 2, 5, 6, and 9.
- Removed the female only tag from the esp, optional esp no longer needed.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.2a
- Repathed the hair color file to the default location.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.2
- Pushed the bangs closer to the forehead for all the hairstyles.
- Hair is now visible when hats or helmets are equipped.
- Miscellaneous polish.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.1
- Tightened up Hairstyles 1 and 3.
- Fixed skinning on Hairstyle 11.
Ponytail Hairstyles v1.0
- Initial release, 12 new hairstyles.
- Optional ESP for both males and females.
Ponytail Hairstyles by Azar.
For personal use only. Contact me if you want to use any part of this mod in your mods.
Check out my other mods:
Holstered Weapons: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19310/?
Wearable Shoulder Bag Retextures: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/4986/?
Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/azar
FO4Edit Prerelease Alpha by Zilav.
Material Editor by Ousnius.
Bethesda Archive Extractor by Jonwd7.
Fallout 4 by Bethesda Game Studios.
Mods used in the screens:
FCO HD Eyes by Drumber
Proto Vault Suit by Nitronizer
FalloutEnhance ENB by Jon30Rockaholic