Last updated at 21:20, 21 Oct 2016 Uploaded at 18:59, 26 Dec 2015
UNnaked Power Armor
- Stack your Body and Power Armor Protection -
- Stack your Body and Power Armor Protection -
In Vanilla, when your enter a Power Armor, the game considers you're naked under it : protections don't stack.
This mod corrects that by stacking Body Armor and Power Armor Protection.
Simply learn the Toughness perk Rank 1 and you're good to go.
Compatibility with your existing character:
This mod is fully compatible with any character, whether you allready knew the perk Toughness Rank 1, or not.
Just remember to learn this Perk to activate the mod functionnalities.
How the mod works:
* This mod constantly searches for your body armor protection, and dynamically adjusts a linked variable accordingly.
This variable can add or delete 2.5 points from its value each second, so in order to find an armor of 20, when you were previously naked, it'll take (20 - 0) / 2.5 = 8 seconds.
Other example : you just equiped a piece of armor and your total resistance went from 100 to 110, the mod will take (110 - 100) / 2.5 = 4 seconds to adjust the variable and detect your new armor.
So, if when entering your Power Armor, the added value isn't the one you're actually looking for, just get out of the PA, wait a few seconds (without looking at your Pip-Boy screen, it freezes time) and reenter it.
The Added Armor will have been updated.
* Due to FO4Edit limitations, I had to manually configure each possible Damage Resistance value the player can have, in order for this mod to detect them.
In other words, I configured a specific range Resistance detection, out of which more Protection won't be added.
Here are the Ranges for each Resistance type:
- Damage Resistance: 0-600
- Energy Resistance: 0-600
- Radiation Resistance: 0-200 + 1000
- Poison Resistance: 0-100
* For the same reason, SPECIAL attributes bonuses have a +10 / -10 detection range.
For example, if your character has 7 base agility, the mod will be able to detect the following bonuses :
- 7 -> 8 : Bonus of +1 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 9 : Bonus of +2 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 10 : Bonus of +3 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 11 : Bonus of +4 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 12 : Bonus of +5 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 13 : Bonus of +6 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 14 : Bonus of +7 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 15 : Bonus of +8 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 16 : Bonus of +9 Agility given by Body Armors
- 7 -> 17 : Bonus of +10 Agility given by Body Armors
- Higher values will stack as a +10 Agility Body Armor Bonus.
* Almost all Legendary Armor Bonuses Stack in Power Armor:
- Exterminator's : Reduces damage from Mirelurks and bugs by 15%.
- Assassin's : Reduces damage from humans by 15%.
- Ghoul slayer's : Reduces damage from ghouls by 15%.
- Hunter's : Reduces damage from animals by 15%.
- Mutant Slayer's : Reduces damage from super mutants by 15%.
- Troubleshooter's : Reduces damage from robots by 15%.
- Duelist's : 10% chance to disarm melee attacker on hit.
- Powered : Increases Action Point refresh speed.
- Punishing : Reflects 10% of melee damage back on attacker.
- Safecracker's : Increases size of sweet spot while picking locks.
- VATS Enhanced : 10% reduction in Action Point cost in V.A.T.S.
- Sprinter's : Increases movement speed by 10%.
- Sentinel's : Reduces damage while standing and not moving by 15%.
- Cavalier's : Reduces damage while blocking or sprinting by 15%.
- Poisoner's : +25 poison resistance.
- Cunning : +1 Agility and +1 Perception
- Fortifying : +1 Strength and +1 Endurance
- Lucky : +2 Luck.
- Acrobat's : Reduces falling damage by 50%. (Equiping a Power Armor negates Fall Damage)
- Freefall : Prevents falling damage. (Equiping a Power Armor negates Fall Damage)
* The following Legendary Armor Bonuses don't stack in Power Armor:
- Bolstering : Grants increasing energy and damage resistance the lower your Health (up to +35).
- Chameleon : Enemies have a harder time detecting you while you're sneaking and not moving.
- Low Weight : Low carry weight.
- Martyr's : Temporarily slows time down during combat when you are at 20% or less Health.
- Piezonucleic Lining : Radiation exposure increases Action Point refresh speed.
This limitation is due to the fact this mod detects actor values, not armor enchantments.
So if there's a condition on activation, the value is only active from time to time, which is not reliably detectable.
* For the same reason as above, almost all Normal Armor Bonuses Stack in Power Armor:
- BioCommMesh : Increases duration of chems 50%.
- Strengthened : Reduces limb damage.
- Stabilized : Scoped Aiming is more steady.
- Brawling : Improves Unarmed damage.
- Weighted : Unarmed and Melee attacks ignore some of target's armor.
- Muffled : Reduces detection from moving.
- Aerodynamic : Power attacks drain less AP.
- Custom Fitted : Sprinting takes less AP.
* The following Normal Armor Bonuses don't stack in Power Armor:
- Padded / Dense : Reduced damage from explosions.
- Asbestos Lining : Immune to being set on Fire.
Download only One esp : the latest version.
* With Nexus Mod Manager:
Simply click the download button and let NMM install the mod.
Download and extract the mod, then copy "UNnaked Power Armor.esp" into your Fallout Data Folder.
* V2.3 : Detects BaseStrength values up to 12.
* V2.3.1 : Removed bug with 12 strength.
* V2.2 : Detects BaseStrength values up to 11.
* V2.1 : Luck correctly stacks for high values.
* V1.6 : S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats stack up to +10
* V1.7 : Better Detection for Damage Resistance range 200-400
* V1.8 : Better Detection for Energy Resistance range 200-400
* V1.9 : Increased Range for Damage Resistance Stack : 0-600 (from 0-400)
* V2.0 : Increased Range for Energy Resistance Stack : 0-600 (from 0-400)
* V1.5.1 : Strength and Perception stack up to +10 (Todo : E.C.I.A.L.)
* V1.5.2 : E. stacks up to +10 (Todo : C.I.A.L.)
* V1.5.3 : C. stacks up to +10 (Todo : I.A.L.)
* V1.5.4 : I. stacks up to +10 (Todo : A.L.)
* V1.4 : Major modifications to work with Fallout 4's latest version + all DLC.
* V1.5 : Resistances between 250 and 400+ are correctly recognised.
* V1.2 : Legendary Armor bonuses now Stack.
* V1.2.1 : Normal Armor bonuses now Stack.
* V1.3 : Caps for Damage and Energy Resistance upped to 400 (previously 200).
* V1.1 : SPECIAL attributes from Body armor and Power armor now stack.
* V1.1.1 : Correction of SPECIAL 'Magic Effects' names.
* V1.0 : The Poison protection from Body armor and Power armor now stack.
* V0.7 : Remade everything from scratch, the Protection Stacking is now correctly calculated, all ranks of Toughness make you stack Body armor and power armor protection.
* V0.8 : The Energy protection from Body armor and Power armor now stack.
* V0.9 : The Radiation protection from Body armor and Power armor now stack.
* V0.6: Alpha Release
This mod might conflict with these allready editing the Perk Toughtness Rank 1.
Just place it lower in the load order, to be sure its functionnalities are activated.
* Power Armor Animation Changes
* Configurable Power Armor Fusion Core Drain
* More Durable Power Armor
* Transparent Power Armor HUD
* Unsqueaky Power Armor
* Classic Power Armor Rebalance