Last updated at 1:16, 2 Feb 2016 Uploaded at 19:18, 5 Dec 2015
This mod is obsoleted,
It is included in my new mod: Darth-Vader Armor
That is....Shuan Skywalker
Madam you're damn right
You cannot hide forever
Lightsaber The MUST HAVE - lightsaber mod link
A review video made by psdupree12 @ Nexus
Another review video @ 1:04 by Tyrannicon.
This mod brings the famous Darth Vader helmet.
[HOW TO INSTALL]
**NOTE(12/8): The FO4 fails to load any esp since the official patch @ 2015/12/7, and the workaround solution in short is to run FO4 by "Fallout4.exe" instead of "Fallour4Launcher.exe" (reference the thread for more details)
1) use NMM , or download manually.
2) activating the mod in NMM or extracting the archive to the FO4 data folder.
3) remember to update your fallout.ini to read customized content.
(for example: sResourceDataDirsFinal=STRINGS\, TEXTURES\, MUSIC\, SOUND\, INTERFACE\, MESHES\, PROGRAMS\, MATERIALS\, LODSETTINGS\, VIS\, MISC\, SCRIPTS\, SHADERSFX\ )
PS1: there is a good tutorial about FO4 mod installation, checking it if you don't know how.
[HOW TO GET IT]
1) in console, type "help darth 4", and you will get the item codes.
(cursed one is buggy, but worth a try)
2) in console, type "player.additem [item code in (1), do not include brackets]"
x) or try & error on "player.additem xx077803" official helmet
"player.additem xx077802" buggy but funny helmet
(xx start from 01, depending on mod loading sequence)
1) Shigen the author of skyrim model/texture from Stem workshop link
2) Nifskope team for grate tools to let me make the NIF animation
3) FO4Edit to let me create the esp